Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › anyone else having trouble with sending mails
TOPIC: anyone_else_having_trouble_with_sending_mails
Created by: JO679
Original Starting post for this thread:
we can not send any mails to members... How can we fix this ? Any help appreciated.

Thanks

JO

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
I run into trouble off-and-on with the same thing. I've learned the hard way to make sure i see the confirmation page after shooting someone a birdie. It can be quite frustrating at times!

OH! And welcome to the fora!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11680 posts)
Welcome to the fora JO. You might get a better response from the site staff if you post this in the Website area. Our mail is working fine, well other then I'm still waiting for a smoking hot man that lives locally and would like to be fuck buddies to send me an email...but that isn't the sites fault lol

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21084 posts)
we can not send any mails to members... How can we fix this ? Any help appreciated.

Thanks

JO

Lake Orion MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: anyone else having trouble with sending mails
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.