Zodiac Signs : Swingers Discussion 2109211011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumZodiac Signs
TOPIC: Zodiac Signs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't mind marks left behind.

In fact, if you CAN leave some that last longer than 12 hours, I'll untie you just long enough to try again.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
TB, my assumption is that it will say that you'd make a dashing play couple with Mr. Cap or Mr. Aq.

IB20...The sign?? I'm guessing, Steal Home!

Ms. LWS, can we negotiate marking?...Non-permanent vs. permanent and Limiting MR. LWC's involvement to observation? LOL!

Bayou, as long as you can avoid being passive aggressive, I think you'll be fine.

Ok, going back to work...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
It's easy for me to believe in the zodiac stuff since I'm a true cusp...Meaning, my birthday (July 23) falls directly on the line between Leo and Cancer.

My signs waver between fire and water, so I've just started calling it "steamy" :)

The down side is that I constantly fight with myself over which side I should be. Compassionate and passive, or Passionate and aggressive.

It also follows that I'm a true switch in the BDSM world. I like a good thrashing and enjoy giving just the same.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
LWC - What sign do you need? :-)'

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
ask-oracle . com 'type in' XXXXX Female andXXXXX Male love compatibilty (replace XXXXX's with respective sign) and you'll get what you're looking for. :-)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
I'm with wildlife... I believe in the signs and I am Scorpio through and through! I'm not good to date, I'm only good to use. LOL I don't date 'around' the Signs, but if I research after the fact, someones sign, it's usually right on! I married a taurus and dated a female taurus. They are the only ones that have last YEARS.... I long term dated a virgo. I wish for a capricorn! But since I am scorpio and used my marriage card already, I'll stay SWINGLE!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
the sexual one?

at naughty angel 4u

I had found one a few years ago that was much better and MUCH more accurate for me but can't find it now. Posted it in Single men are welcome here, wonder if those threads are still there?

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I don't ask peoples sign and really it has no relevance but I will say that perhaps by sheer coincidence the only 2 men I have ever had a explosively terrible relationships in my lifetime with were Scorpios, one of which was my ex . Every other boyfriend/lover I had we parted friends. Since I am no longer seeking a relationship I won't be able to test that theory farther (thank God lol) Both were insanely jealous and possessive, controlling , competitive with extremely explosive tempers. Once after a company Christmas party my ex smashed the windshield of our van with his first in my companies parking lot because he said I was flirting with a co worker. To clarify how insane that is let me say that the "guy" and his wife were both working for our company through a special needs program. Said male has sever learning disabilities as did his wife, although they could live independently they functioned emotionally at about 12 to 14 years old. Johnio and Jeannio ( my nicknames for them) were incredible people who I loved dearly and had worked with for more than 5 years. FLIRTING???? Get a grip , they were my friends . Do I believe all Scorpio men are like that ? Of course not but in both cases of Scorpio men I dated the traits were a glove fit and I am happy to not have to chance dating one again lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
that is good because you don't want to read what they have to say about Capricorn's and Aquarius matches...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
SB, today, I'll read yesterday's horoscope to see if they were lying.

I'm thankful to have missed the "What's your sign?" era.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
TOPIC: Zodiac Signs