Your time of the month : Swingers Discussion 208149
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumYour time of the month
TOPIC: Your time of the month
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since Mel was so kind as to share with the rest of us when his girlfriend is menstruating, I think that we should all share in that.

When was your last cycle, how long was it, heavy? light?

Gentlemen,

How do you cope with your partner being a total monster before and during that special time of the month?

Inquiring minds really want to know!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just get barfy migraines from hell for a few hours each month. A bit of Zofran and an Imitrex/naproxen cocktail and I'm good as new.

There was that terrible few months when a new migraine med caused anorgasmia but we don't like to think about that.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3987 posts)
guess I was lucky mine usually only lasted 1-2 days. Which is why as soon as things started going wonky and lasting 17 days I was like oh hell no this will end. Ablation. BEST THING EVER.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
While on my period Jay was excited because that was blow job week.

haha my hubby calls it blow job week too.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2062 posts)
I get like that too. Best time ever for a MFM since I will literally want sex until I'm too exhausted to move lol. Unfortunately since I don't have a SM locally right now my poor hubby has to take on the task of wearing me out all by himself.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Fortunately I've never been one to suffer from bitchiness or PMS. (and this isn't a case of a false impression of my self because I've received the same feedback from the people in my life). The only changes I've noticed are due to being on the Pill. The first brand I was on made me incredibly sad for a couple of days each month; I'd cry over the smallest thing (and I'm not a crier). I got off that brand! My current Pill makes me incredibly horny for about 3 days each month. I haven't complained to the Dr ;-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Apparently, it isn't just women that get PMS and menstruate, some men, as they age develop a menstrual cycle and a huge case of PMS, poor things, watching them suffer is just sad.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16542 posts)
I'm not a bitch before my period or even during and never suffered from PMS. I suppose that comes with just being a bitch all the time lol"

hahahahhahaha! Thats awesome. I have my ovaries still so I think I still get bloating and pms. Or as you said Im just pissy and ate too much the week before...and its easier to blame my poor ovaries LOL

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I had a hysterectomy on 06/30/10....my period prior to that was about 2 months long. I was not a happy girl at all. While on my period Jay was excited because that was blow job week. I think he misses my periods hahahaha

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I solved it by putting a menstrual hut in my backyard.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Man, I have missed so much around here lately. I was still waiting to see if she swallowed and totally missed the bulletin about her time in the red tent.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3987 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Your time of the month