Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Your Opinions on a Particular Piercing
TOPIC: Your Opinions on a Particular Piercing
Created by: LongBeachNYguy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank You PJay for directing me to this post.

I was just talking with PJay on the phone and she told me about a post on piercings and thought I should post a reply. I was glad to see this one. First of all, I am your typical next door neighbor. Im a family man very active in my community and with my kids... Im even a Scout leader. My wife and I have been in the lifestyle for about a year or so and I do have piercings. I have two Hafadas. I also have a PA (0 gage) and both nipples pierced and my tongue. I didnt get them to relate to a particular group or type of people. I have many friends who are bikers and goth and etc. But I also have many friends who are religous and not into any particular lifestlye at all. I got my piercings, and tattoos which are on my genitals also, as a sexual expression of myself, for me and my wife and no one else. As far as sex goes Ive not had any complaints at all. I do remove the PA for oral althoug some have attempted to take it all the way down with it in none have succeded, also take it out for anal. There is a condom that has a pouch on the end that works great with the PA. The tattoos are all very tastefully done and very artistic, Honeysuckle vines and blooms. The people who know me and find out about them are shocked that I would have tattoos and piercings. I have even lost many so called friends because of them. I am very proud of each and every one of them and in no way regret it whatsoever. The down side to it is that so many people see tattoos and piercings and emeiately "type" you. We have been here on SLS since December or so and have met many couples online and several in person. However there have been a lot of couples we will get to know onlilne and working toward meeting and starting a relationship with who when they see the the pictures with the tattoo and piercings dissapear and never write or call us again. I was amazed at how something like that could change someones opinion even after phone calls and getting to know them. Some have been nice enough to say "Thanks but at this time I dont think we are compatible" this is after setting a date to meet. Some never reply again and have had some say OMG that is sick and we never hear from them again. Some we have met and even played with have said they were surprised to see that I was not exactly the type they thought I was judging from the pictures and were glad they didnt let them influence them. If you are planning on getting the piercings be prepaired for some ammount of rejection from them. But for those that dont reject you they will be the lucky ones to get to know someone who is free in their expression. If anyone would be interesed in seeing the tattoos and piercings or have any questions about them feel free to email us (CCreekCouple) and we will be glad to open our pictures for you. My wife has no piercings and only one very small tattoo on her ankle. I hope I didnt ramble and that this all makes since. We have been in Florida all week on vacation and Im about half asleep.

Spell check isnt working tonight so please overlook my spelling.

Jefferson GA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I guess I'm INVISIBLE here,1st of all going from a horizontal to a verticle hood piercing will not require going thru scar tissue.If it DOES,I would seriously consider suing the idiot that pierced you in the first place as they have NO BUSINESS piercing someone.LOL.The verticle and horizontal piercings go thru differrent places on the hood to achieve the same effect.Just thought I'd ad my two cents since I've been a tat artist body piercer for a LONG LONG TIME.LOL.Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
Poly, no condom accidents, yet! There are no sharp edges to break the condom. If there were, that would not be good with or without! Can't speak about anal, we don't go there.

Yes, I must of missed your post to carrie, are you saying that you are slowing your rate of posts?

Pierson FL
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Poly do you regret not getting the vertical. I heard it's much more stimulating. The girl didn't give me the option. That's what i get for not researching it more. I dont want to take it out and then have to have them pierce through scar tissue to to the vertical.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
The PA seems more useful than getting your balls pierced. Only hurts for a second, LOL! But we did abstain for a couple weeks, which was hard. But it gives both partners pleasure during intercourse. The big drawback is that it can be intimidating for a BJ.

Kathy's vertical hood piercing is also functional during intercourse, but some men don't know how to handle it when giving her head either.

Pierson FL
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Ok,I've been reading the threads on this one,and speaking as a tat artist body piercer,GIT-R-DONE dude,I personally dont tell anyone about my genital piercings on purpose.I wear 2 in my penis and have 21 in my penis total.Some people love them,some cant get over being skeeved enough to try them,So do what make YOU happy man,piercings and tats are a form of SELF EXPRESSION,Your a swinger so you already play outside the box.So just do it and make yourself happy.And if by chance you dont actually like it,Take it out and inside of 2 weeks it will heal closed and no one will be the wiser.BTW,No it doesnt hurt.Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
I couldn't imagine the point of having your balls pierced. May turn some woman on, but the majority may think it is gross. But, I feel whatever turns you on or makes you happy, just do it.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12142 posts)
Oh i can relate. We had a waterproof vibrator that wasnt so waterproof and we were trying to figure our why it wasnt working as i tried to remove the battery the plastic end fell apart to reveal a rotting rusted battery. Well we brushed it on the ground and as he went to put it in eekoh he cut me with a sliver of the plastic. Sigh and i was trying to back off and he kept shoving it in. It was one of those times when you actually are so stunned you cant breathe let alone talk. Man he got it for that one.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
<blushing>

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
No, dont make your decision based on a really bad 'girls dancing in their underwear' movie. There's nothing that it could get caught on in someones mouth; think about it. Dude, didnt you think about it while you were watching that movie. Maybe hooked or snagged but not caught. LICKS have you had a bad experience with a penis piercing or have heard of one because if youve got some info share it. I have the nips, the clit, the belly button and the tongue and id liked to show you all of them. : P

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Your Opinions on a Particular Piercing