Your First Date! : Swingers Discussion 2048241021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumYour First Date!
TOPIC: Your First Date!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
Deb, only 532, shit I have 1,000 reasons why we need to meet!!!!!

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
These are all such nice ways to meet. Most know, Jim and I met on this site in 2002. My oldest son was just getting ready to graduate high school, so our first date actually happened two months later. I was so nervous, my girlfriend and I went dancing the night before (Saturday) and I drank entirely too much. Needless to say I was extremely hung over still at 4 p.m. the next day when we met for dinner. I couldn't eat anything so I had a glass of tea while he ate. We went for a long ride, talked, laughed, got frisky (but no sex) and then he took me back to my car. Our second date we met for dinner again and I actually ate, then we went to a hotel, the rest is history. Ten years later, now domestic partners.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
Mrs Leeza and I met at a wedding. We hit it off right away. The only problem was that she was living in California and I was living in Philadelphia.

We danced all night and had a great time. At some point in the evening, while we were discussing our work, we were shocked to realize that we both had a business meeting in Dallas two months after the wedding. It must have been fate. We arranged for a date in Dallas.

We had such a hot time that I knew she was the one for me... and I'm very happy that she felt the same way. She relocated to the east coast and we got engaged six months after we met.

We're coming up on our 22 year fuck anniversary! And it keeps getting better.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6740 posts)
College students don't have first dates. They have first hook-ups. My friends and I were loudly singing along to Juliana Hatfield songs and he came down the hall to see what the ruckus was. Cue the tequila and drinking games. Cut to me seducing his shy, cute self. Fade to nearly 19 years together.

My tequila-soaked self did not know he was special that night but I was totally smitten within a week. I feel awfully lucky to have found my perfect partner so young.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
It was in Ithaca NY and our first "date" was a group event - at the bowling alley. I was terrible...so terrible. He still teases me about it (we are seperated but still good friends).

I didn't realize he was special that evening. I actually discovered that when I was teaching at Cornell and couldn't find anyone to do yard work or house sit & watch my dogs when I was out of town. He was the student I hired for the job... hehehe

I began to realize how special he was when i returned early from a business trip and discovered him sound asleep in my twin size guest bed with all four of my dogs in bed with him.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
awww, thats awesome!!! Its wonderful y'all have been together for so long.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We were 15 & 16 years old, and Mr Frnz took me to Dairy Queen after a high school football game ( where we were both in the marching band... Yes, one day at band camp...) anyway, I had a very strict father and a curfew I didn't dare break, so the "date" lasted all of 30 minutes! Did I know he was special then? No, I don't think so... I have been with him ever since but it took a while before I knew he was "the one".

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Okay, this is directed towards couples, but singles have awesome dates too. Tell me, what did y'all do for your first date? And did you know from that date that this person was special?

Jay and I went bowling at Fort Polk, La. He totally fooled me into thinking he did not know how to bowl (because I really can't bowl). That was the first time I ever got drunk too LOL. Nope, I didnt think he was special then, I did think he was hot though.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: Your First Date!