Your First Date! : Swingers Discussion 2048241011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumYour First Date!
TOPIC: Your First Date!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
our first date, if thats what you want to call it, we got drunk and went to bed. i had known him for a short while before that, since he was my brothers best friend, and thought there was something special about him. everyone said we wouldnt last, but we just had our 25th anniversary, so i guess we showed them!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2111 posts)
"a first date will hopefully lead to wedding bells."

If you're one of those boys who marry on the first date you will get a reputation.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
wow, that sounds like Jay and I. We met on December 10th, were engaged on May 18th and married on June 5th. When I think about the fact that we went from met to married in less than 6 months I tell him what the FUCK was wrong with us lol. But we have been married for 21 years. We were the exception to the rule though.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
OMG peg, thats friggin awesome!!!!! I met my best friend, he was a single male on here. Thats wonderful. I love reading these!!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Our first date was a blind one. I was broke and I can't remember why but I had some kind of issues with my shoes at a gas station (!?!?!) and hit an ATM to deal with it. I know that sounds bizarre but it happened.

We spent the whole night running away from thunderstorms, including about 1 hour on the pier at Lakeside Park (the same Lakeside Park the Rush song is named for) before being chased away by lightning.

At the end of the night, we ended up naked. It was May 20. We still "celebrate" it ever year.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20218 posts)
we knew each other for 18 years,we lived on the same street 5 houses apart,before I asked her out.Our first date was dinner and a movie,we had 3 hours to kill between the end of dinner and the start of the movie,we drove around and talked the whole time.At the end of the evening we agreed she would choose our next date.She chose a comedy club,I realized she laughed at all the same things I was laughing at and that's how I knew I was going to marry her.5 months later I asked her to marry me,this year will be 15 years we have been married and together for 16...

Ann Arbor MI
Username hidden
(75 posts)
We met on this site almost two years ago. We exchanged emails and finally planned to meet on a Friday night. The plans got a bit confused, and I thought he had blown me off, so I made plans to go dancing with a friend and her guy.

Cute guy wound up emailing to ask if we could still meet, so I asked him to join us for a night of dancing, to which he said yes. He asked how to recognize me at the club, so I described my friends as she is blond and adorable, and her BF was tall and handsome. I also used their names.

All communication ceased, and I was trying to figure out how I had already screwed up my first date without even having met the dood. Ten minutes later my girlfriend was on the phone, giggling, "OMG, I KNOW the guy that is meeting you tonight, he and I were good friends back in________. You are going to LOVE him! Turns out they had been in the same group of friends when they were married(to other people) before my GF moved to my town! He had called her a few times to ask if she had any nice single friends, but at the time I was dating someone else, and he and I are so different that I doubt she would have fixed us up anyway. Somehow, though, it has worked out very well. But what a small world...... or at the least, state.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
p.s. We were both 18.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
Freshman year college, I was cutting Physics (is there more disgusting subject than physics?). College cafeteria, I and two of my friends were looking for another person to play doubles, in a Russian card game called "Prafirance."

In walks B, flashing his perfectly white teeth, grinning from ear-to-ear. He was wearing white jeans, a pink polo shirt and a Members Only jacket in grey tied around his waist, which I personally found gayish ;). I later on found out that the jacket was around his waist because his friends played a prank on him by spilling red ink on his seat. My friends knew him, and asked him to play. He partnered up with one of my friends, and I with the other. At some point, when he realized that he has a winning hand he made a statement:

"Going to nail M"

My response was:

"You would not live long enough"

Though not a date, that's how we met. Four weeks later, at his friend's house in the shower, with my arms secured to the shower head, he slowly penetrated me from behind when he whispered:

"Is that living long enough for you?"

Right then and there, I knew that he was special, very special indeed!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
We were 15 when we went on our first date. His father had to drive us to the high school homecoming dance. I had started flirting with him the first day we met, but it took about 7 weeks for him to get up the nerve to ask me out. There was hot physical attraction from day one - I remember making out on the dance floor with him!

We separated for college but always kept in touch, then moved in together after college graduation. This year we celebrated our 31st anniversary.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: Your First Date!