Your First Date! : Swingers Discussion 204824101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumYour First Date!
TOPIC: Your First Date!
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay, this is directed towards couples, but singles have awesome dates too. Tell me, what did y'all do for your first date? And did you know from that date that this person was special?

Jay and I went bowling at Fort Polk, La. He totally fooled me into thinking he did not know how to bowl (because I really can't bowl). That was the first time I ever got drunk too LOL. Nope, I didnt think he was special then, I did think he was hot though.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cum4me, I think I've always had naughty tendencies! {now more than ever!!!}

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Naughty, You "picked up" you (future) husband? Were you naughty back then as well?

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(285 posts)
I "picked up" my husband at a bar! He was still in his tux from his sister's wedding earlier that night. As he walked by, I asked him who had gotten married. A few years later, it was us!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Our first date, was after one of hubby's gigs. It was 2am, in the morning and not much was open. We went to a place called Harvey's Red Barn. It became our place. Unfortunately it is closed now but the bar where we first met is still around. I also went into labor, in that bar, during one of hubby's gigs.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
My first date with Mrs. VA was at Lakeside Park in St. Catharines, Ontario. The same "Lakeside Park" for which the Rush song is named.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
Adorable. I love stories like that.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4044 posts)
Our first date was the first night we met. At a bar in Dewey Beach, Delaware called "The Rusty Rudder"; known as a total meat market.

She was so pretty I couldn't think of what to say, so I had a beer.. and kept looking at her. And then another beer.. still couldn't think of what to say. 7 beers in she walked by me and stared at me- pretty much giving me that step up or I'm calling security look.

I went over, smiled, and said, "So, what are you drinking?"

"Coke" was her response. "I'm the designated driver for my friends." DOH!

So I asked her what she did and she said she was a high school physicis teacher. In a bid of desperation I said, "Don't you just hate it when you are doing tirple integration by parts with trig substitutions and after the fourth iteration you're right back where you started?" My major was math.

That bought me 5 minutes. I switched to diet coke. We talked.. just talked.. down on the beach till 6:30 am. The next day I met her family. The rest is history :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
I love it too. He was surprised I had it still when we met up again:)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
We met at Kmart.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I love all your stories!

Our first "meet" was at a military Christmas party. I actually went w/ my best friend, female, on a whim last minute, as I was her back up person if she didn't have a date. D went b/c he felt pressured to, as he'd just retired and was working there.

We met, no strings, we all went to a local bar b/c the party was boring. I was still legally married and living with a "rescuer" type older man, so I was quite open and told D all my baggage, history, etc. He said, "I can handle that."

And he can. And does. And will. I wasn't looking for anyone. D, at age 39 at the time, had never married, and he had pretty much given up on the thought of marriage. Perpetual single guy. So we talked, kissed, flirted (he still owes me a pair of black nylons that somehow got "ripped" that night...). I rode w/ him in his car to Denny's or someplace like that after bar closed, and we made out a bit in his car. He said that night that it was so great to finally meet a beautiful woman who was intelligent and who he could have an intelligent conversation with.

We met up a few times, had incredible sex, and vowed we would at least remain friends, no matter where life took us.

Life moved me away from VA and I lived in two other states and went through hell, got on my own two feet, got divorced, went back to college, etc etc, worked 4 jobs at a time and went to school full time, and made it. Then one day, two years later (we had sort of kept in touch here and there), he said, "When you gonna come see me?" and we planned a visit. We knew, without really dating at all, that we were meant for each other.

So, we're a bit backwards. We got engaged, I went back to the state where I was living at the time, and 6 months later he came and hauled me to VA. We got married, and NOW we date:)

he's a good man. And he's a good man for me. I didn't know it right away, but every day of our 8 year marriage I've become more and more secure in the fact that he loves me, I love him, and that we have something solid and great.

When we saw each other in VA, and were saying goodbye as I moved to deal with ex stuff, I had his garage door opener (I had gone over to set up for a Superbowl party while he was at work one day). I started to hand it back to him, and he said, "no. You keep it. I want you to know that wherever you are, wherever you go, if you need a place to come to, you have a home here anytime you need one." That stupid garage door opener was sometimes my only hope in some very dark moments. I still have it. It's a treasure to me.

I didn't want to "need" anyone. I wanted to be able to choose who to love. And I'm so glad we chose each other.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Your First Date!