Your First Date! : Swingers Discussion 204824
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumYour First Date!
TOPIC: Your First Date!
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay, this is directed towards couples, but singles have awesome dates too. Tell me, what did y'all do for your first date? And did you know from that date that this person was special? Jay and I went bowling at Fort Polk, La. He totally fooled me into thinking he did not know how to bowl (because I really can't bowl). That was the first time I ever got drunk too LOL. Nope, I didnt think he was special then, I did think he was hot though.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cum4me, I think I've always had naughty tendencies! {now more than ever!!!}

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Naughty, You "picked up" you (future) husband? Were you naughty back then as well?

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
I "picked up" my husband at a bar! He was still in his tux from his sister's wedding earlier that night. As he walked by, I asked him who had gotten married. A few years later, it was us!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Our first date, was after one of hubby's gigs. It was 2am, in the morning and not much was open. We went to a place called Harvey's Red Barn. It became our place. Unfortunately it is closed now but the bar where we first met is still around. I also went into labor, in that bar, during one of hubby's gigs.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17542 posts)
My first date with Mrs. VA was at Lakeside Park in St. Catharines, Ontario. The same "Lakeside Park" for which the Rush song is named.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17523 posts)
I was only in town for a holiday weekend, and our first "SLS type of date" was scheduled for a Saturday. We both had prior plans for the Friday night before, but he said he really wanted to meet me on that Friday afternoon, so we pushed the others back an hour and did a meet/greet and bonded over a billiard game which I won fair and square of course;), then we met up for "our" hot date the next day. Weekend ended and I went home (180 miles south) without any real expectation of future contact. But he called a couple of days later wanting to see me again, and I was agreeable, so here we are.

Username hidden
(1357 posts)
Adorable. I love stories like that.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3741 posts)
Our first date was the first night we met. At a bar in Dewey Beach, Delaware called "The Rusty Rudder"; known as a total meat market.

She was so pretty I couldn't think of what to say, so I had a beer.. and kept looking at her. And then another beer.. still couldn't think of what to say. 7 beers in she walked by me and stared at me- pretty much giving me that step up or I'm calling security look.

I went over, smiled, and said, "So, what are you drinking?"

"Coke" was her response. "I'm the designated driver for my friends." DOH!

So I asked her what she did and she said she was a high school physicis teacher. In a bid of desperation I said, "Don't you just hate it when you are doing tirple integration by parts with trig substitutions and after the fourth iteration you're right back where you started?" My major was math.

That bought me 5 minutes. I switched to diet coke. We talked.. just talked.. down on the beach till 6:30 am. The next day I met her family. The rest is history :)

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1138 posts)
I love it too. He was surprised I had it still when we met up again:)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
We met at Kmart.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: Your First Date!