Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Your First
TOPIC: Your_First
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
21 to 30 of 50
User Details are only visible to members.
I e-mailed you and told you that!....Might happen in the near future, though....

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Hence the lack of video in my inbox?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
We met a couple we both like, just for dinner and drinks, have met up since then also just for dinner and drinks (had originally thought of girl play, but plans changed due to poorly timed "punctuation")....one day if the timing is right, they will probably be our first expreience together....

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Our first swinging experience was going to a club called Aphrodites in Austin. It was a very fun club, we danced and had a great time.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
The very first attempt at "swinging" ...

Was it with a couple, a SM, SF, club or house party? A couple. Connected here, met for drinks.

Did you play or was it a meet? Met for drinks, then played. Women played then soft swap.

Good experience, so-so, or bad experience? Good experience. Wonderful couple.

Did you go back/repeat? Not yet with them, but would.

Was it anything like you were expecting? More. It wasn't my first time with a woman but his first time seeing me with a woman and our first time with a couple.

Afterwards...super charged or mortified? Super charged, excited, looking forward to more. We had the hottest sex ourselves the whole weekend.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(178 posts)
MFM while on vacation in South Florida. It was amazing. Turns out they were both LS'ers. Turns out there's a huge LS presence in South Florida, LOL (felt like I was the last person on the planet to have found this out). Hadn't even been looking for anything like this. They were very helpful and considerate to me as I started to explore things after returning home (very grateful).

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(356 posts)
FMF She was a friend of ours. I'll never forget the night I heard my wife say, " You can fuck him if you want to, but I have to get to sleep, I have work tomorrow." As she went upstairs. When I finally came to bed, the wife was still awake. She rolled over, grabbed a toy and said, "Tell me everything!"

Eventually the 3 of us ended up together.

It lasted about a month. It ended before things got complicated on our friends end. It was AWESOME. ( and thrilling and educational and fun and just a little scary)

And now here we are here looking for something less complicated.

Chicago Heights IL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Oh, forgot to add, did you do a repeat? Yes, with the male half, but it was a few years later and he was with a different woman. Wasn't nearly as fun as the first time around.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Loving the stories, everyone! Hoping to add mine when I have more time.

Kat

Username hidden
(1164 posts)
"Guys - we really are the funnier sex, aren't we"

"The one thing I have learned after 25yr in the lifestyle is that a lot of men, both married and single, are at a total lost when it comes to women and sex. "

Some of us are doing our best and striving to do better! Look who taught us...no one! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
21 to 30 of 50
TOPIC: Your First
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.