Your First : Swingers Discussion 208464
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumYour First
TOPIC: Your First
Created by: Starrynights22
Original Starting post for this thread:
The very first attempt at "swinging" ...

Was it with a couple, a SM, SF, club or house party? Did you play or was it a meet? Good experience, so-so, or bad experience? Did you go back/repeat? Was it anything like you were expecting? Afterwards...super charged or mortified?

Kat

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Was it with a couple, a SM, SF, club or house party? Cpl that we had met online. Drove several hrs to their place, he met us at the door with a towel around his waist. She came over several hrs later. Turned out they weren't actually a married cpl after all. Did you play or was it a meet? We discovered after arriving that neither of them was interested in swapping, only 'watch & be watched'. Not even soft-swap. Good experience, so-so, or bad experience? Bad experience, but could only get better! Did you go back/repeat? No! Was it anything like you were expecting? No! Afterwards...super charged or mortified? Mortified

That was over seventeen years ago and things have gotten Much better since then. :-))

Username hidden
(786 posts)
pirategirl, I know what you mean. I've got a few corsets, even sewn a couple, and I've worn them during sex...just never thought about doing anything with them during sex that might be fun like this! M. just needs to know without any doubt he is NOT allowed to get "anything" on it! They're a BITCH to clean.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
just be careful with pulling on laces, specially on a steel boned corset you don't want to crack ribs. Had a burlesque friend pull mine once while I was bent over a chair and she was whipping me with a crop (part of an act) and that was freaking painful you can't imagine the leverage you can get on them....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Next "first" on my list: corset fucking. Something about the idea of M. gently pulling the lacings tighter as he's fucking me just SOUNDS hot to me. IDK, but we're both wanting to try it.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
And many more to come...

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Seems like I've been hitting a LOT of firsts in the last couple of months. Mindblowing. {sigh!}

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
first hmmmms

:-P

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
hmmm firsts...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I so love firsts...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
TOPIC: Your First