Writing ought not suspend belief : Swingers Discussion 220296101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWriting ought not suspend belief
TOPIC: Writing ought not suspend belief
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
So after carefully reviewing the level of suspense of belief in my latest book, I have come to realize I have made a small number of suspense of belief mistakes or stretched the line between dots to a thickness smaller than the human eye could accept.

What about the lot of you? Ever write a book and then go beyond the average readers acceptable level of suspense of belief?

I guess this is what rewriting a book is for. :-( good thing I was only 30,000 words into the book. :-) not much and 95% of that book doesn't even involve the superman (not superman, but a character so powerful they are no longer threatened by us.)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Keep a secret

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
You ain't right.... Lol

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
;-)~

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
I'm only replying to this because I blocked Robert and he's going to see that someone finally replied to his thread but he won't actually know what the reply is.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
So after carefully reviewing the level of suspense of belief in my latest book, I have come to realize I have made a small number of suspense of belief mistakes or stretched the line between dots to a thickness smaller than the human eye could accept.

What about the lot of you? Ever write a book and then go beyond the average readers acceptable level of suspense of belief?

I guess this is what rewriting a book is for. :-( good thing I was only 30,000 words into the book. :-) not much and 95% of that book doesn't even involve the superman (not superman, but a character so powerful they are no longer threatened by us.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7245 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Writing ought not suspend belief