Would this concern you : Swingers Discussion 43417101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWould this concern you
TOPIC: Would this concern you
Created by: Atowncplpa
Original Starting post for this thread:
On the other site we are on you can see how many times a couple/person has been on. It also tells you how many letters the couple/person has sent out. We got a message from a couple who wanted to get to know us. First off they sent us a prefab message which we clearly state we don't like and ask that those writing at least use some creativity. They did not. Then it says to check out their profile, we scroll down and there is nothing there. We also ask that those writing place a phrase in the subject box so we can tell if they read it. They did not do that. Curious to see how long they had been on the site I go to check this info. They were on once (1 time) and had sent 120+ mails out. We chalk it up to being new. We ignore the mail. The next day they sent us a new mail saying they want to get to know us and if we could send them pics. We check the profile and they have written one line answers to the questions. When I check the the times on and letters sent it was 6 times on and 588 letters sent. This sent up the red flag for us, we felt that if they are real they are just trying to find anyone they can. Or it is a couple or single just trying to get pics. Because of this we sent back a note telling them we were not comfortable with their process and also offered some thoughts about contacting people, like reading the profile completely and respecting their wishes with what is in the profile. Would any of you feel the same way we did? Would you have offered your thoughts. Just curious if my frustration was out of line or on par with others. Should you decide to share your thoughts we appreciate it and hope to get a better perspective on issues of this type.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
We get that a lot too and say we don't appreciate the stock emails. If someone does something similar we don't even bother to reply. We just open it or delete it. We also state that if someone doesnt have any pics on their profile that we aren't interested either. If they are locked and are then unlocked that isn't so much of a problem just the ones with no pictures at all.

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
The classic pic collector spammer. No it doesn't concern me. It's been going on for YEARS.

What I don't understand? What the hell they do with all the pics.

Seriously. Could they be selling them as content on another site?

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
On the other site we are on you can see how many times a couple/person has been on. It also tells you how many letters the couple/person has sent out. We got a message from a couple who wanted to get to know us. First off they sent us a prefab message which we clearly state we don't like and ask that those writing at least use some creativity. They did not. Then it says to check out their profile, we scroll down and there is nothing there. We also ask that those writing place a phrase in the subject box so we can tell if they read it. They did not do that. Curious to see how long they had been on the site I go to check this info. They were on once (1 time) and had sent 120+ mails out. We chalk it up to being new. We ignore the mail. The next day they sent us a new mail saying they want to get to know us and if we could send them pics. We check the profile and they have written one line answers to the questions. When I check the the times on and letters sent it was 6 times on and 588 letters sent. This sent up the red flag for us, we felt that if they are real they are just trying to find anyone they can. Or it is a couple or single just trying to get pics. Because of this we sent back a note telling them we were not comfortable with their process and also offered some thoughts about contacting people, like reading the profile completely and respecting their wishes with what is in the profile. Would any of you feel the same way we did? Would you have offered your thoughts. Just curious if my frustration was out of line or on par with others. Should you decide to share your thoughts we appreciate it and hope to get a better perspective on issues of this type.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Would this concern you