World travel : Swingers Discussion 40003101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWorld travel
TOPIC: World travel
Created by: couplelookingPA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess Im a lucky one - when I see a place I wanna go, I go. I figure life is too short to dream, make it real. I will starve for a month just to go see something Ive never seen before. My 14 yr old had to get a new passport this year cause hers was full (she would have had to get a new one next year-they are only good for 5 yrs). I try to give her the opportunities as much as possible while she is still young enough for it to effect the way she looks at life and other people.

I only travel internationally - My theory is that the states will never build a wall to keep other states out. So it will always be available to tour. Its the other countries that I have to see while I am young and able enough to enjoy it to its fullest potential. I had the op to travel to a south american country right before a coup started. Its still going on, so atleast I can say I saw it at freely at its best.

When I retire, Thats when I will buy my winnabego and travel here in the states.

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Yes Nuro! If only I was so lucky to win a "fantasy" vaca.!

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Oh, Jim, you're on a completely different list: TO BE FULFILLED DREAMS.

; )

L.

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
CnL, now I'm really depressed! I thought I was one of your unfulfilled dreams!

Sigh.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I wanna go to Australia.

That's it, my last unfulfilled dream.

L.

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
We have at least 2 European trips on our list - 1 to Britain & Ireland, one to Italy and the Mediterranean countries, Switzerland, and Austria.

A cruise trip to Alaska combined with the railroad trip to Denali.

And, last but not least, a photo safari to the Serengeti.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Pittsburgh is looking like a good choice!

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
We lived in England, so did Scotland (Our Favorite in UK), Wales, Amsterdam for weekend, Paris for a week, and Majoraca (ten days) Loved it. Also Bahamas, Alaska cruise & land tour. He's done some travel in Middle east, Saudia Arabia, Baharan, Egypt (but the scuds kinda dampened the mood.) We loved eveywhere but truely love Alaska.

Jacksonville AR

Username hidden
(23 posts)
I spend my time at the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, diving boatio\ng outdoors!

I've been to Europe several times. Spent about a month in the Swiss Alps (went their for work...lol). The scenery was awesome, but being in the middle of a heat wave where people don't take frequent showers was not all the great

Albany GA

Username hidden
(315 posts)
Expense is only part of it. You also have to worry about terrorism and the degree of anti-American sentiment. For us, it's Italy (especially Florence), England & Scotland, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Tanzania (especially the Serengeti during the wildebeest migration), Botswana, South Africa.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: World travel