Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Word of the day
TOPIC: Word_of_the_day
Created by: savandwin
Original Starting post for this thread:
Today I learned a new word. It must be a real word as I read it in a NEW profile and profiles never lie (wink)

the word is SWUNGERS as in "We are Swungers"

Definition has to be we used to swing? Except that the couple is new. I figure at my age it won't be long until I become a Swunger and not a Swingie

What's you're new word and you're version of how to define it.

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
I hope I never get my bi cherry pooped , by gosh I'd go straight before i let that happen lol

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Wouldn't a "swunger" by someone who used to swing but no longer does?

Here's my word. Pooped.

I saw it used in a sentence by a single female who said she "got [her] bi cherry pooped".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23766 posts)
Today I learned a new word. It must be a real word as I read it in a NEW profile and profiles never lie (wink)

the word is SWUNGERS as in "We are Swungers"

Definition has to be we used to swing? Except that the couple is new. I figure at my age it won't be long until I become a Swunger and not a Swingie

What's you're new word and you're version of how to define it.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Word of the day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.