Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Womens Weights, Face pic-Private Pic and the lac of guys pics
TOPIC: Womens Weights, Face pic-Private Pic and the lac of guys pics
Created by: 1bluedoor
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is it just me or do all the women on this site discount their weight by 20%? Why do people put their face pics out their and then hide the body shots? Why (with couples) are there only pics of the women - the girls would like to see what they are getting too? Just a few funny things we laugh about - anyone else notice this stuff?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think there is some of that fibbing going on, but my weight here is more accurate that my (M) driver's license. But we also include honest photos in our profile. To be honest my wife wanted photos of both of us up front because she expected to see hubby photos on other's profiles. Also weight can be misleading depending on your body type and muscle tone.

Carol Stream IL
Username hidden
(61 posts)
Actually, lately, I'd have to agree with JaiDawn...its the guys fibbing about their weight that is really turning us off!

Susan

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Why do you think that is is just women who lie about their weight? We have actually had the problem more with men then with females. Also, I sure thought you posted this topic once about the weight.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18046 posts)
15 lbs of joy though!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I take it this stuff has been noticed before

Highlandtown MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Is it just me or do all the women on this site discount their weight by 20%? Why do people put their face pics out their and then hide the body shots? Why (with couples) are there only pics of the women - the girls would like to see what they are getting too? Just a few funny things we laugh about - anyone else notice this stuff?

Highlandtown MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Womens Weights, Face pic-Private Pic and the lac of guys pics