Women who think they can steal your husband : Swingers Discussion 2185341011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWomen who think they can steal your husband
TOPIC: Women who think they can steal your husband
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
How can anyone be "stolen" if they're not interested?

Thinking of your partner as someone that can be stolen, screams jealousy, insecurity and lack of trust in one's partnership.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16522 posts)
Sexus i have been accused of the same thing about my wife, when my wife turns someone down, sometimes they accuse me of " not letting her explore and fulfill her true full sexual potential " or of having her under lock and key and i need to let her be free. HAHAH my wife is free to play with who she wants to, within the rules we have set up, and they are few, we don't play separate, we dont do bdsm, or water sports, so if we are at a club, or house party, and she tells you no thanks? i had nothing to do with it hahahahah

Holland MI

Username hidden
(58 posts)
Sorry to burst anyone's bubble out here, BUT there is not a woman alive who can take me from my wife, i love her and am so not interested in living with anyone else, its happened a few times where a woman tried to get between us, and i sent them packing, my wife has no one on the face of the earth to worry about, and i like to think i have no one to worry about, remember " someone who is truly happy? is not looking to go anywhere " so treat your spouse with love respect and like a queen/king, and you will never lose them to anyone

Holland MI

Username hidden
(58 posts)
Do stupid people know that they are stupid, or are they too stupid to realize it?

Had one woman fall obsessively in love with me (yes, I'm the female), thinking my husband was not letting me be "me." Whatever the hell that meant. Um. No. Cut ties completely.

And had one cheating married female playing solo (we didn't know at first she was married) who was that into my husband too. Cut ties there too.

We have no time for all the drama that arises with people like that.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7108 posts)
Yep, we get some of those requests also.

Apparently some females (same actually applies to males as they are guilty of the same thing) are illiterate and overlook the line that says -- "females talk to Mrs. SB" or the one that says our preference is each other, but we invite others to join "US" for same room/same bed. But before they ever get to overlook those, they have missed the entire first paragraph that clearly says we prefer to meet people who "possess some intelligence."

So it really doesn't matter anyway if they wanted to meet us, just him or just me --We simply aren't interesting in fucking "stupid".

Shelly

Username hidden
(1064 posts)
Sexycouple- I just looked at the pics of your beautiful wife, and anyone you just met who thinks that they can divert your primary attention away from her is delusional!

Similar things have happened to us-- usually single guys who tried to see my wife without me knowing, and we want no part of that.

You live in Cumming GA? Sounds like our kinda town!

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Women who think they can steal your husband