Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Women which do you prefer
TOPIC: Women which do you prefer
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
Which do you enjoy more? Getting fucked in the ass or being fisted vaginally?

If you don't mind sharing your kinky proclivities...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
never been fisted.. anal only if i prepare pior to .. clense

Dallas PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
SA, it does indeed still show.

Since I've never been fisted, I guess I'll have to go with the anal, but someone needs to come up with some other choices.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I'm not a lady but I know several that like fisting, though only from other women, who typically have smaller hands. With 4+ inch wide hands I wouldn't ever be allowed, not that I'm particularly interested.

As for being fit... some people are just naturally able to maintain that sculpted body, and others have to work for it. I far more respect those that work at it, even the ones who juice.

People who are just genetically lucky enough to be thin and tone should not be lumped in the same category. (For the record, I fall in this category). I used to exercise a lot, though not in a gym, but these days I'm pretty lazy about it.

Hopefully the ladies and gentlemen I'm interested in won't hold that against me as I still aim to please.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Condition is very important. When i have 20 i playpla soccer in second League , have sex sometime with couple different girls in a week. All night spend with friends and in morning just go on job................ And now i have sex one maybe two time per year, when i come home from job just want to sleep.... everything change.... Condition is very important....

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1173 posts)
It's quite the investment of time and effort. Back in my 20's, I ran 5 days a week, had a very athletic job, worked out 5 days a week after work, and watched every calorie that entered my body. Now, I don't have the time to invest like that....and I'm somewhat older.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10731 posts)
All natural body builder while on active duty. No chance for cheating, just tons of hard work!

Doesn't show now, but I also don't train the same way and I'm much older..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
It's directed toward anyone that assumes that you cannot show beautiful muscles unless you juice up.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17235 posts)
Sed, I'm not sure who your last post was directed toward, but I know it is QUITE possible to get very muscular without harming yourself by using steroids. With or without them, it still requires a lot of hard work and effort.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10731 posts)
You'd be surprised...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
she is beautiful SA, who wouldnt be interested?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2138 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: Women which do you prefer