Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Women
TOPIC: Women
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5 
41 to 42 of 42
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums, Blondie! Haven't you ever heard the term "pillow princess?" These are women who don't actively engage in the sexual act, and it can occur with straight women as well as those who list themselves as bi curious. They tend to look like straight women in public settings and therefore won't fit the description you gave.

Are you sure that all of the women you saw at the club list as bi curious, or are you making assumptions?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10765 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a question. I've been to 7 club parties, two different clubs, and to me it seems that it is all women on women. Non of them seem to be curious to me, I think that they ALL know exactly what they are doing. Is it always like that ???

Geneseo NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5 
41 to 42 of 42
TOPIC: Women

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy