Women : Swingers Discussion 2152641021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWomen
TOPIC: Women
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've personally never experianced what the OP has.

The LS clubs here all tend to be M/F couples with the occasional single and anything goes kinda like SB has experianced. Sure theres a lot of women kissing for the enjoyment of their men, but chances are they are all walking to the play area together after getting their little show. Our favorite place has a lesbian/transgender night where it's absolutely no "man parts" allowed if that's what you're looking for.

Pandora is openly bi and if she wants to make out with a chick or with a dude or with a dude dressed like a chick, we just arrange our schedule accordingly.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1756 posts)
Sed: You know what I've never seen in a swing club, man on man action, have any of you?

We saw man-on-man action at Rooftop Resort in Hollywood, FL. They have special rates Thursday nights for men and advertise it as an opportunity for men to explore their wild side. Watching didn't do much for either of us, and we didn't participate.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
I know the feeling. Ugh!!! Hopefully things will all fall in place. Nympho's isn't the nicest facility I been to, but the people are SO much fun!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Nympho's has private rooms. In fact, a friend of ours is a decorator & did one of the rooms. It's reserved for her & her friends when she's there.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Sb, sounds like all the places we've been. BTW, how are your plans looking for Nympho's? Now, that's a fun place!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I personally prefer women over girls, and men over all of it, but that's just me ;)

not just you ;) at the clubs we have been to there is alot of g/g kissing, etc, but it is mostly just a show they put on for their hubby

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2020 posts)
You know what I've never seen in a swing club, man on man action, have any of you?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I personally prefer women over girls, and men over all of it, but that's just me ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
And PG, thanks for referring to me as Naughty......I prefer to be "naughty" rather than a "ninny"! :)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
PG, I have only been to 3 - 4 clubs, but they've all allowed full swap on premise. I guess I just didn't realize rules are different elsewhere.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
TOPIC: Women