Women, have you ever declined sex with a man becuase his cock was too big : Swingers Discussion 45700
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWomen, have you ever declined sex with a man becuase his cock was too big
TOPIC: Women, have you ever declined sex with a man becuase his cock was too big
Created by: Terry4u9 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm a total sub. Pursue away. I love to be aware of desire, even if it's subtle.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I've been told it takes a strong man to keep me in line. I don't think so, but ok. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
I prefer a man to approach me, and to be somewhat "in charge". However, there's a huge difference between confident and cocky, or overbearing. BUT, I've been known at times to be a little bolder than some dudes are comfortable with....but I still want them to lead, preferably with confidence.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Again, agreed Carrie. I figure, that if he doesn't return my obvious flirt, then hes either:

Not interested. Not particularly observant. Or submissive.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
I am a little of Kibbie and a little of Carrie!!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1016 posts)
I flirt and give signals that I want them to pursue, when meeting in person but if they don't pursue, I won't pursue them.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17963 posts)
I'm a little bold in some ways, a little coy in other ways, I guess.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
I like assertive women that go after what they want. Not fond of aggressive, selfish women.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
I don't pursue either. If a single male wants me, he is going to have to say so. I do believe they should make first contact but I am an old fashion type of girl.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17963 posts)
Interesting question for sure.

I love to wear certain styles of clothing, certain designers. How am I to know if say, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks, Bloomingdales, Bergdorf Goodman or Barneys is currently stocking them? Or better yet, how am I to find out about sales, if I dont get contacted by the store?

To relate it specifically to me, I don't pursue, I like to be pursued. Relying on hubby to pick my fuck buddies, is not my thing. So, how is someone like me supposed to meet well endowed single men?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 76   End
TOPIC: Women, have you ever declined sex with a man becuase his cock was too big