With playmates Swallow or Spit : Swingers Discussion 42663101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWith playmates Swallow or Spit
TOPIC: With playmates Swallow or Spit
Created by: MeetAndPlay The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I suspect that "no swimmers" means men with a vasectomy who have no sperm in their semen. Mrs. Valovers contends that sperm-free semen tastes better to her, too.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Pineapple juice works as well. Tried and tested ;)

Elmer NJ

Username hidden
(3110 posts)
Fight nice kids, or we won't letchas play together no more. ( What my grandfather used to say to me and my cousin)

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
This will be a typical male dawg response, dawg that I am. Once I've cum, I don't care where it went.

On the note of peroxide rinse, I do that as part of daily dental hygene, 3% peroxide should be diluted 50% before rinsin, full strength can be an eye poppin experience. Pop rocks on steroids!

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We've been with another couple where the woman would blow me to a wonderful orgasm, then 'snowball' to my wife. It still get swallowed and it's sexier than all get out to watch this woman 'spit' (actually with tounge and passion) it out.

N Billerica MA

Username hidden
(32 posts)
Hmmm, interesting one .....I personally do not swallow anyone's cum except for my guys, there are way way too many things out there and it isn't even worth the risk.....plus it is a very personal thing for me as well....just want Mr. Wicked's juice in my mouth! I do love to give head and enjoy getting a guy off however and do enjoy letting the guy cum on my tits or ass or anywhere else, but no swallowing.......just cannot take that risk!........Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA

Username hidden
(170 posts)
The only person who gets to cum in my mouth is hubby and he would rather put that some place else. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17563 posts)
Spitting doesn't bring up a very pretty image. Is there a medium ground for those that don't swallow? Like subtly letting it ooze out of your mouth while sureptiously wiping your mouth on the sheet?

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Mrs. Valovers will swallow, but only once per night. More than one load of that slippery stuff gives her intestinal difficulties. So it's first cum, first served, so to speak! LOL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
If i'm going to do all the work, I want the reward.

Swallow!!

Portage WI

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: With playmates Swallow or Spit