Why do people IM you, then they seem to disapear : Swingers Discussion 44196101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhy do people IM you, then they seem to disapear
TOPIC: Why do people IM you, then they seem to disapear
Created by: wickedcouple818
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok, this really irritates me......why do people start a chat with you and the coversation goes for a bit, then they are gone.....it's like 5, 6, 7 questions later they reappear outta nowhere and start talking and have missed all the things you said and it's like a one sided conversation??? What's that all about??? I realize they may be chatting with someone else, but if you cannot handle more than one conversation, then just talk to one couple (or singles) at a time....that way they won't think you're rude or even stupid! LOL! Just gotta laugh at it I guess......too too bizarre!!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
There is a very annoying lack of manners on IM. Although it may appear I do nothing but sit in the forums all day, I usually am involved in other tasks, either work or home related and just leave the screen up. If I have to do something else or take a phone call, I tell the person I need to go or I'll be right back. I wish that was done in return. On the "who is this?" issue, unless it's someone we know, I refuse to say who it is. My response is "it's BacchusnLadywife, whom were you trying to reach?" Most get the point.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Kittinthebear, yes i agree....they say one or two words and right away they want to see your pics, unbelievable! Very tactless!

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
P.S.---spelled disappear wrong....realized that after......lol! But really! why do they do that????!!!!!

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Ok, this really irritates me......why do people start a chat with you and the coversation goes for a bit, then they are gone.....it's like 5, 6, 7 questions later they reappear outta nowhere and start talking and have missed all the things you said and it's like a one sided conversation??? What's that all about??? I realize they may be chatting with someone else, but if you cannot handle more than one conversation, then just talk to one couple (or singles) at a time....that way they won't think you're rude or even stupid! LOL! Just gotta laugh at it I guess......too too bizarre!!!!

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Why do people IM you, then they seem to disapear