Why can't we all just get along or at least just fuck : Swingers Discussion 45549
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhy can't we all just get along or at least just fuck
TOPIC: Why can't we all just get along or at least just fuck
Created by: Zodan
Original Starting post for this thread:
I haven't seen this much hatred going through people back and forth since the last time I was a regular in the Yahoo Chat rooms. I understand that not everyone is going to agree with what everyone else says. I understand that some posters in here are extremely blunt and forward with their comments and their opinions. Every one on here is a different person and has different views, opinions and methods of stating those. I guess I am just extremely thick skinned and honestly stopped caring what someone 1000 miles away from me thinks but some seem to take things a little too personal for this being an online forum. What needs to happen is that we need to find a different avenue for these people to take their frustrations and anger out. I volunteer to be the avenue for that. :D Zo <----Standing up to take his clothes off and then laying on the bed for the first disgruntled female poster.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
I was down on the beach jerking off while dreaming of YOU! :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Ok, now. VA, I grew up about 40 miles east of Lake Erie....where in hell were you?!?!?!

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I posted this on another forum but seems these words are good for just about ony forum on here. What is the matter with you people.... The time spent on here by some to say derogatory things could be spent having fun.

WOW way too much Bulls_ _ _ going on here. Don't you people realize this lifestyle is the icing on the cake for all of us. We all work Monday - Friday trying to make a living and provide a life for the ones we love. We chose this lifestyle for pure fun, relaxation and to have a circle of friends that mean something to us. To read all of this and to see the time spent trying to make others feel bad..is nonsense. I have said this before on here......we all have to agree that we will disagree on topics but to go this extreme makes one wonder why you people chose to be a part of a lifestyle that was meant for pleasure and fun. Whewwwwwwww all this makes me tired. Mrs Jand C

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
nofun, as a kid we lived for 5 years just west of Erie, PA, within 1 mile of the lake. I spent a lot of time during summers hanging out down on the beach. I don't recall the kind of bugs you asked about, and never heard of them. We used to bitch about what were called "noseeums," which were tiny little black bugs that swarmed in clouds around you. They'd get in your eyes and you'd inhale them up your nose, but they didn't bite.

Best I can do for you.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hmmm. Well, maybe. Is black fly season over yet?

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Zodan, I'm horribly frustrated and disgruntled.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
My response is let's all just fuck, don't know about you guys, but that is why we are on this site.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
That all depends on whether I get my Dad's truck or not (looking at buying it from him). If I do, then we might be able to arrange something for the last day before we leave to come home. If not then wife and I will be about 3 hours apart from each other the entire time (my dad and wife don't get along at all.) Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
"Jerry.....Jerry.......Jerry...." "We'll be right back after these breif words."

You know I hate that I am going to be in ATL for a week July and wife is already in GA but we won't be able to drive up and meet you guys even for a little while. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
I haven't seen this much hatred going through people back and forth since the last time I was a regular in the Yahoo Chat rooms. I understand that not everyone is going to agree with what everyone else says. I understand that some posters in here are extremely blunt and forward with their comments and their opinions. Every one on here is a different person and has different views, opinions and methods of stating those. I guess I am just extremely thick skinned and honestly stopped caring what someone 1000 miles away from me thinks but some seem to take things a little too personal for this being an online forum. What needs to happen is that we need to find a different avenue for these people to take their frustrations and anger out. I volunteer to be the avenue for that. :D Zo <----Standing up to take his clothes off and then laying on the bed for the first disgruntled female poster.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Why can't we all just get along or at least just fuck