Why are people so rude I can't believe the email we just got : Swingers Discussion 429371011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhy are people so rude I can't believe the email we just got
TOPIC: Why are people so rude I can't believe the email we just got
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 11 of 11 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am really getting sick of the people that are just downright rude on this site. Why is it that there are some people on this site that act like they are in middle school? I won't say who sent this message because I am not that rude, but I will say that this message came from a couple where their ages are 45 and 50. This is what the message said.

"get over yourselves already...she is not that good looking."

Honestly, is there any need for that. The funny thing about it all is that they contacted us a while ago and asked if we would be interested. Our reply was polite, and we said, "we honestly don't know because you can't really see anything in the pictures and your profile doesn't have much written in it." They wrote back then and said, "oh it wouldn't work because we are just looking for sex not friendship." (We state in our profile that we are looking for people that can be our friends too)

Of course I had to reply back to the message. This is what I wrote.

"I find something quite funny. I looked at the mail history and you contacted us a while back asking if we were interested. You must have seen something you liked when you wrote us. There was no need for your message. Your adults, act like it. We never said anything degrading nor were we ever rude to you. Your message was uncalled for. Craig says that I am beautiful because he loves me. We say the things we say in our profile because we have gotten messages that say nothing more then she is hot before and honestly don't appreciate them. So no we don't need to get over ourselves, and also its fine if you don't find me attractive but keep it to yourself. Be RESPECTFUL and try acting your age. Zoe "

I hate that I took so much time to reply to people that didn't deserve it. I think maybe one of these days I am going to write something back that will make them think and stop it from happening to someone else.

Would love to hear comments on this and hear other peoples horror stories of rude people. Its nice to vent once in a while.

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA

Username hidden
(910 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 11 of 11 
TOPIC: Why are people so rude I can't believe the email we just got