Why are people so rude I can't believe the email we just got : Swingers Discussion 42937101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhy are people so rude I can't believe the email we just got
TOPIC: Why are people so rude I can't believe the email we just got
Created by: XFrequentC
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am really getting sick of the people that are just downright rude on this site. Why is it that there are some people on this site that act like they are in middle school? I won't say who sent this message because I am not that rude, but I will say that this message came from a couple where their ages are 45 and 50. This is what the message said.

"get over yourselves already...she is not that good looking."

Honestly, is there any need for that. The funny thing about it all is that they contacted us a while ago and asked if we would be interested. Our reply was polite, and we said, "we honestly don't know because you can't really see anything in the pictures and your profile doesn't have much written in it." They wrote back then and said, "oh it wouldn't work because we are just looking for sex not friendship." (We state in our profile that we are looking for people that can be our friends too)

Of course I had to reply back to the message. This is what I wrote.

"I find something quite funny. I looked at the mail history and you contacted us a while back asking if we were interested. You must have seen something you liked when you wrote us. There was no need for your message. Your adults, act like it. We never said anything degrading nor were we ever rude to you. Your message was uncalled for. Craig says that I am beautiful because he loves me. We say the things we say in our profile because we have gotten messages that say nothing more then she is hot before and honestly don't appreciate them. So no we don't need to get over ourselves, and also its fine if you don't find me attractive but keep it to yourself. Be RESPECTFUL and try acting your age. Zoe "

I hate that I took so much time to reply to people that didn't deserve it. I think maybe one of these days I am going to write something back that will make them think and stop it from happening to someone else.

Would love to hear comments on this and hear other peoples horror stories of rude people. Its nice to vent once in a while.

Kisses

Zoe

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Zoe I dont know you or your Husband except for what you wrote in here and You seem like a nice Couple. I can only say one thing it seems that everywhere not just in the Lifestyle. It seems as though Common Courtesy is going the way of the Dinosaurs Extinct. But dont give up! There are Good People out there. Im sure you already know many? I know I have many Friends who are Cortous and just great People.

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
First let me say that this post was in no way to get attention. I appreciate the compliments but wasn't "fishing" for them.

Femandbicurious you have it right. I can't ignore someone who is being a prick (no pun intended..lol) Why not let someone know what they are doing is wrong if they feel the need to bash someone else? I too have the attitude you do. Like i said before i hope that a response back makes them think and possibly stops them from doing it to someone else. Granted the only low blow that i made was the observation of their age in the reply letter i wrote back. But really if you think about it, was it a low blow?

It takes two seconds of my time to reply and get some satisfaction over it. I then feel i did something, post it in the forums..lol and am able to move on.

I just hope everyone thinks more before they open their mouth to cut someone else down. There isn't a single person on this site that is perfect and honestly our flaws are usually what the people who care about us love most. (Even if we wish we could change them)

The lifestyle is about respect. Too many people think this only applies to playtime. It applies everywhere to forum postings, emails, pics, chat conversations, EVERYTHING.

Honestly if the email i received is the only way these people can make themselves feel better then i feel sad for them and can also make a recommendation of a therapist....hehehe

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Few words can reflect a persons personality real quick. It wasnt the words, just the way he sent them and then blocked me. I am pretty observant of people and it has become a challenge for me to figure out a person just by watching them interract with others. I havent been wrong yet! Guess its my sixth sense of weeding out the asses.

I will make this clear, it was on another site, privy to single male asses, which is why I came here for nice real people.

And if he was hoping I was in fact, "older", a gentleman would never make a comment like that anyways. Atleast he showed his true colors before I ever met him.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I do not put myself in the position to speak for anyone else but myself. But it is appearant that a man who degrades or insults a woman needs to be put in his place. Just like any woman needs a verbal slap if she talks crap.

I am sure I am not the first in his life that he insulted, so I do stand up for myself and past girls that could not speak for themselves. If they had, he may not continue to do so. And I truly believe that the first time you get caught doing something, is not the first time you did it.

So, If after 45 years this man all of a sudden saw me and contracted the asshole disease, decided to insult me, then cut himself off from a rebuttal, then hopefully I cut him off at the pass. But past experiences have proven in many situations, that it is not the case. He learned to be aggressive and use power over women to control - he learned this is acceptable behavior from women in his past or he wouldnt still be doing it. Just makes you think, what kind of mother or girlfriends he had and if they are still living life with vigor after spending time with him or 6ft under due to feeling inadequate and useless.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Well, his profile said it all: STRAIGHT, STRAIGHT, STRAGHT. NO MEN! So it was quite clear that he was not gay or curious at all. And all his pics appeared to be targeting men and not what ladies would consider sexy. His poses, his dress. It was the one time a negative email torqued me up. Might have been the day I was having.

I was very confused that a man, who is looking for only ladies, would try to insult them. Kinda makes you think what other hatred for women he is harboring. I think with his caddiness, and "im hotter than you" attitude, it just warranted it.

As for him being insulted by men, well, he did block men from that moment on and his pics changed to more of a rugged look. So, appearantly my payback had more affect on him than my comment of looking older had on me.

And for the attractiveness of gay men! I find many more attractive physically than most straight men. I am not prejudice against anyone. Just rude people!

I would have been just as pissed off, if he said "220 lbs? My you look larger" or "you like girls? What pussy would want you?" or whatever. It was an unwarranted comment from him, rude, ignorant, and just plain intentionally hurtful. He didnt know me - so what right does he have? If he said it in a bar, I would have decked him right then and there. What would you have done? What should I have done? Ignore the ignorant bastard? Hell no, not this girl. I am not one to take other's shit, whether I know them or not. I am a woman, and that gives me the right to stand up for myself and any other woman he had insulted in the past. You should be proud there are woman like me to to stand up for women like you who may sit back and take it.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I got an email from a guy that just said "really, youre 38?" Then before I could even reply, he sends another with "cause you look much older!" Then the immature bastard blocked me so I couldnt reply. Shocked me at first, cause Im always having to prove Im older than others think I am. After I looked at his profile, I could see that he looked darn cute in his speedo and droopy abs. Who the hell did he think he was with that comment? I got him back by having another male friend write him and tell him all about how hot of a gay man he was and that he let all his "gay" friends know about his profile. LOL Paybacks are such a bitch! Im sure he is still getting emails from every bi-curious man on here! LOL Hmmm, I may look older, but from his pics he certainly looked like women wasnt his attraction!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Zoe, I checked out your profile and I definitely think you are very beautiful. The person who sent you the rude e-mail is obviously jealous of you and probably a loser. Kisses, Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
This hasn't happened to us, but if it did we'd send a report to TechSupport and block the sender of such a rude e-mail so that we wouldn't ever have to hear from them again.

Writing back to them is a waste of time and energy, and if you get nasty in retaliation you only lower yourself to their level.

Report and Block, in our opinion.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
This occurred in the chat room--I (female) was IMed by a couple--I checked out their profile. All of 6 lines. And from 130 something miles from us. I chatted the pleasantries with them and within the first few lines they stated "oh we are too old for you". I went back to their profile and saw their ages...well they were right. in their 50's. Something I have overlooked in my first briefing. (Age doesn't always matter to us.)But we did set age limits of 23-42 as a guideline. I replied " take care, see ya around SLS". The response in return..."YOU ARE ASSHOLES!!!!".

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
We have never received disrespectful email on here or any other site we have a profile on.

We do get the one or two word emails such as : WOW! or GREAT TATTOO. etc and always email a thank you back.

Not sure how I, Carla would handle a rude email. Probably let it go and remember their names for future reference.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Why are people so rude I can't believe the email we just got