Why : Swingers Discussion 39900101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhy
TOPIC: Why
Created by: hedons The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We get a lot of mileage when we get home from playing with another couple and that adds a new dimension to it for us.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9004 posts)
i love the fact that we are comfortable enough in our relationship to make each other's fantasies come true with out the insecurities and jealousy that plagued us- ok, ME- early in our lives together. the first time my looked in his eyes during our first experience really changed something inside of me- gave me the complete assurance that _I_ was the only one for him in ways that transcended the physical.

we were already close and in a good place, but t really DID bring us closer b/c it solidified my trust in him. of course the sexual excitement it adds to our lves is great! plus- we found that we belong- socially- with people who swing. the open minded, fun loving, uninhibited people we have met have changed our social lives for the better- with or without sex.

ciao,

X

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
In addition to all the other replies on why people like swinging (the sex kind....), we enjoy the fact that someone (other than your spouse) enjoys talking, flirting and having sex with you. After being monogomous for over 15 years, we enjoy the variety of swinging. We also get turned on when someone is attracted to our partner Mainly just FUN

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
We talked about swinging for years. The opportunities were not there for us to act on them. Or we were just not as mature to see them. The talking livened our sexlife a lot in those days.

Luckily we found the way in and have enjoyed ourselves a lot. We both enjoy seeing the other with someone other than ourselves.

As for the reason we are still here is we have fun meeting fellow swingers. The friendships we have made are the main thing that keeps us going.

Plus having our cake and eating it too is fun.

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
to be really wild ,creative, daring, enticing for the both of us. allows for different......

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
OK, for a change I will try to steer a thread back ON topic!

We started swinging hoping to satisfy curiousity about sex with other people, hoping to add even more excitement to our already very satisfying sex lives, and hoping that physical intimacy with others would lead to at least some friendships that are intimate in the traditional sense.

It worked! We hit the trifecta. And we continue to swing for the very same reasons.

Jim & Paula

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Pen , it sounds like you want to go swinging. Can we join you?

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
In answer to the question Why? I say, why not?

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Of course, with a tire swing you can get a few more on. And swing in circles.

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
Recess!!!!! Let's play!!!!!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Why