Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Who organizes gang bangs in Huntsville, AL
TOPIC: Who_organizes_gang_bangs_in_Huntsville,_AL
Created by: justfunfor2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Looking for a man who organizes gb's in Huntsville, and thought I saw it on this site. He meets every man and screens them, then finds out what the woman wants, etc. It is safe sex and she gets to pick the men. I don't know where else to post this, so sorry if it's in the wrong place. Would appreciate any help in finding this information. Thanks!

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
Aren't GBE's recognised as emergeancy Personell too? If memory serves me they are charged with making sure the internets is up and running during dire conditions

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
We get emailed incessantly by someone claiming to be "The Gang Bang King". He must have connections to other kings, in other kingdoms.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24585 posts)
Welcome to the fora justfun. You might have better luck posting this in your state forum.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20875 posts)
Looking for a man who organizes gb's in Huntsville, and thought I saw it on this site. He meets every man and screens them, then finds out what the woman wants, etc. It is safe sex and she gets to pick the men. I don't know where else to post this, so sorry if it's in the wrong place. Would appreciate any help in finding this information. Thanks!

Birmingham AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Who organizes gang bangs in Huntsville, AL
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.