Who is the most agressive Him or Her : Swingers Discussion 42898101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWho is the most agressive Him or Her
TOPIC: Who is the most agressive Him or Her
Created by: BeeBomb The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Poly, save of those aggressive moments for us honey. Well, as Mr. is a true nudist, more than I, he is always without clothes as much as he can be and sometimes it is sooooo hard for me to control my aggressive nature as my desire for him increases all the time, but I have learned to control myself!

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
So true Wild, I'm the first to get naked and the last to make advances. Takes me awhile to be sure advances are wanted. Knockin me upside the head with a 2x4 and yellin "I wanna fukk your brains out" often works, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I (Ms.) would have to say I am definitely the aggressive one, but only in day to day life. When playing it depends on the situation and he other couple as I prefer to let a man lead, but usually with the ladies I don't wait around, if all is comfortable, just do what comes natural. Mr. Wildlife is and always has been the first to get naked though.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
Great topic!!

Anyway when it is just Craig and me at home he is always the aggressor. I am very submissive to him. While out things make a slight shift.

Some people may notice it and other may not but i tend to appear to be the aggressor. The reason i say i appear is because i am doing what Craig has advised me to do at least when it comes to starting play. I use to have a problem with freezing up and needed a little loving push from Craig. I find that i am becoming more of an aggressor now when we are out.

Craig sorta takes a back seat. He doesn't want to come off creepy or disrespctful. He waits for the other women to come to him or waits for me to direct them to him. His flirting is discreet. If he takes a lot of time to talk with someone it usually means he is interested. (If anyone ever meets us remember that..lol)

I honestly wish that more of the men in couples we have met at parties would take Craig's approach. It would get rid of a lot of unwanted wandering hands. Don't get me wrong we have had women who have done the same and in all honesty have been worse.

Whether aggressive or not its still always nice to be respectful. Just because your the aggressor doesn't mean you can't ask first. I always do and am amazed with the compliments i get for asking.

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
We are respectfull to the point of bein passive, me more than her.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We both are equally aggressive. It depends on the situation who will be the aggressor at the time.

When it comes to single men, hubby is the aggressor and I just sit back and enjoy the attention. When it comes to single females, I am more of the aggressor and hubby just sits back and enjoys. When it comes to couples, it just depends on our moods who the aggressor is.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
She is the one more apt to initiate contact with someone in almost any setting. I, on the other hand, am the one who will sit back for a while and note the surroundings and general atmosphere of the place, see how people are interacting with each other and that sort of thing. I guess that makes her the aggressor in our couple.

It works great for us as I really enjoy a woman who is aggressive in her pursuits. A woman like that will usually bring out the aggressor in myself.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
We both tend to be quiet....but there are times Carla gets wild and crazy. WHen at clubs she changes outfits many times...everyone looks to see what she is wearing when she returns. It is a mood thing or when at clubs the crowd tends to dictate the nights course of events. When Joe says to me (when at clubs) that he is going to change I know he is ready to scout the room. He leaves and comes back in his black leather chaps, his thongs with a tux bow tie...and off he goes to flirt and kiss as many girls as he can. His bare ass gets plenty of attention as he has the tightest buns ever seen on any man. So I guess it boils down to our moods and what it is we are looking for that night.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
good topic. I Richie am the more agressive, I also am more open to what can and will happen anywhere anytime from hard core flirting to sexual advances.Suzy is more shy, content, in piblic, or even at a swing club when we know quite a few people.She will not kiss or fondle in a public place when we are local.Its her job that she is protectiing.Me I could care less.WEG If we go to a place where we are not known, tis a great thing to see.Suzy will work her magic without fear, she wil glide ,walk over and make a connection then come get me and say are they ok. I always agree with her she never makes bad judgements. Most of the times its I that will start the chatting,make acquantances become friendly with,dance flirt tease and taunt. Suzy is more likely to flirt and bloom with a guy that looks like sam elliot.I am attracted to and find women that are agressive sexually not dominant just agressive.Meaning they will,dance, kiss, touch,flirt, wear blinders and not care what they are doing and where they are doing whatever. Reserve shy females , its amazing how agressive they are behind closed doors, its getting to the closed doors with them. We have found in the years that most people that we are around seem to become real comfortable around us and feel that they can say , do ,act, react in any way and its all cool.We can have a shy person , in short while we hear from the spouse , she has never been that free to talk about all that has been spoken.We have fun in all apsects of this from meeting to the flirting to sex and it does not have to end in sex for us to have a great time. I have a great wife, she has the ability to be able to speak with anyone not talk to. She is graceful,friendly ,intelligent, fun, witty and can change hats at any time.Some of her charm in the last 24 years has been passed on to me.! I love it!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I would have to say that I (her) am the more aggressive one <eg>! I am, you might say, ummm the big flirt <batting eyelashes> hehehe! Kisses, Chel

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Who is the most agressive Him or Her