Who did you meet famous : Swingers Discussion 44012101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWho did you meet famous
TOPIC: Who did you meet famous
Created by: Terry4u9 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I grew up near Checkpoint Charlie, a once famous crossing when going from West Berlin to East Berlin, Germany.

There I met President John F. Kennedy and later his brother, Bob Kennedy. It left quite an impression on me.

Mount Laurel NJ

Username hidden
(88 posts)
have met and partied with joe walsh, rick derringer and joe viatale doing basement tapes.We thought we knew how to party.Have met Dickie Betts. Sang These Eyes with Burton Cummings.I workled at a radio station spinning discs. what fun that was. Have met and worked with Senator John Glenn, congressman ralph Regula . Knew Otto Grahmn personally until his death.Paul Azinger,the golfer at a pub here in sarasota.Dick Vitale , met him at lunch at a key west style pub off the island. Met Wes Unseld in Cleveland, have met many baseball and basket ball players through the time. To many to name.Joe Sparma, a pitcher for the Detroit tigers was responsible for my tryout for the Tigers. One night having drinks I met scott bailes and andy allanson of the cleveland indians. They were after the barmaid that I was dating at the time! Scott Bailes signed his hat for me when he found out that the barmaid and I were together. I have lead a pretty good life its been great. We have had a great life.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Lucky you, Poly, I'd love to meet Howard Stern!

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Mark: Met Dolly Parton, partied with ZZ top, Gordon Lightfoot, and he now WORKS with the "grave digger" in Monster's Ball. We know him by his nickname "Opie". He'd been hired as a grip for the movie, but got snagged up as an extra as the grave digger when the original extra didn't show or something like that.

Mary: Jake the Snake (wrestler) in a bar in Baton Rouge.

Hattiesburg MS

Username hidden
(526 posts)
Due to a variety of circumstances in our life we've been exposed to a lot of celebrities in political, entertainment and sports fields. Everybody has their own thing but we've never been much on celebrity watching. Most nose in the air one I ever met was Joan Collins. Most memorable was because it was part of an overall special day and it was their families that made it special. It was our wedding anniversary at Christmastime. Our youngest daughter and her husband we're visiting us at our NYC home. We were doing all kinds of traditional NY Christmas things including lots of shopping. The men made us take a break and we went in a hotel lobby bar for a bottle of wine. It was quiet in there and three very nicely built men came in and sat next to us. We mentioned to each other they seemed vaguely familiar. They started teasing Bacchus and our son-in-law about the bags and said they were in town with their families for shopping and Christmas festivities too and just hoped they had money left when their wives were done. They introduced themselves by first name and we had such a nice visit. It was only when someone else came up asking for their autographs that we realized it was Bruce Smith, Daryl Talley and Thurman Thomas. Their wives and kids arrived and they just had the neatest families and precious children. Their little girls showed us all their stuff and then sang Christmas Carols to us. We had a ball. In this day and age of sports scandals, it was lovely to see these big stars who were so down to earth, obviously very good friends and very much family oriented people.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Baseball-Pat Borders (this is his home town, he went to school with my wife) and Steve Ontiveros (his older brother and I were good friends in HS) Football-Vinny Testaverdi and all the All Star players (1990, I think) Music-Michelle Phillips TV-Kathy Crosby Politics-Gary Aldrich (you either love him or hate him depending on your side of the aisle, but a nice guy personally)

Lake Wales FL

Username hidden
(200 posts)
Kenny Rogers. Did not get a chance to shake his hand or anything but he did walk right by me. Did not realize who he was until my friend told me....LOL

Elmer NJ

Username hidden
(3110 posts)
Try this a second time--This looks like a fun topic.

I've had the pleasure to meet Clint Eastwood, Doris Day, Wilt Chamberlain, Jeffrey Osbourne and Maurice White (Members of Earth, Wind and Fire).

Played High School football with Ron Rivera (Linebacker for the Chicago Bears during the Mike Ditka, Buddy Ryan years). He is now the defensive coordinator for the Bears. Played footbal against Anthony Toney (Eagle fans will know who he is). Played baseball against Pete Incavillia and Pete O'Brien.

Met some past Oakland Raiders during some charity events that my father helped organize in the 70's. Got to meet Otis Sistrunk, Ted Hendricks, John Matusak, Art Shell, Gene Upshaw, Darryl Lamonica, Ken Stabler, Jack Tatum and a few others.

While in the Navy and doing a det to Miramar Naval Air Station in 1985 met Kelli McGillis, Anthony Edwards, Val Kilmer and Clarence Gilliard. They were filming Top Gun at the time.

Living here I have crossed paths with Larry Holmes and Darryl Dawkins. And while I coached Basketball met Jobe Bryant when his team was going through the State Championship run.

While flying on seperate occasions had breakfast with Reggie Jackson and sat in the terminal and conversed with "The Big Show" WWE fame. That is one large man.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(806 posts)
I forgot - I once got to chat with John Denver at a coffeehouse on the campus where I went to undergraduate school. What a nice guy!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Jackie met Jim Davis (Garfield) in Kansas in the early 80s. My stepfather was a division director for NHRA, so I've met many drag racers from the 70s & 80s. Don Garlits, Carol Shelby, Mickey Thompson, Grumpy Jenkins, are jus a few. Met and partied with Peter Frampton, as well as jus met quite a few others, Geddy Lee, Jon Anderson, Leslie West come to mind. Clair brothers (big sound company in Lititz) owned a ware house where bands would come to test new stage and sound setups. Many big bands flowed through there in the 70s & 80s. They also had a retreat near there, and if ya knew any of the roadies, ya could often get to party there with some of the bands passin through. I jammed with Lacey J Dalton & with Johnny Lee, Boxcar Willie, too. Though we never acually met, I do have one of Ronnie Van Zants hats. (see profile pic) I was in front center stage at a Skynyrd concert with my ole lady on my shoulders, (much younger then), she grabs my hat and throws it up on stage, Ronnie picks it up, takes his off and tosses it back to us.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Who did you meet famous