Who are you again : Swingers Discussion 222100
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWho are you again
TOPIC: Who are you again
Created by: SimplyT
Original Starting post for this thread:
You know, one thing that I really have a hard time with is getting to know people. Over the past 6 years, more than 7,000 people have been to my parties. Every one of those people I've met through the internet via email. So when people say to me at a party, 'hi, I'm (and they introduce themselves) .. I'm the one who emailed you'.... uh.. .ok, hi, nice to meet you.

Now, I'm not Einstein, but I'm no dummy either, however, I've discovered that the saying is true when they say 'the memory is the first to go'... because to be honest, you could line up most of these people in a six man police line up and I couldn't tell you which ones I've met and which I haven't. I have no clue. Sad isn't it? Especially considering how nice most of these people really are, it's just a matter of taking the time to really get to know somebody. And unfortunate as it is, over the past several years... when dealing with my house and it's legal issues (which is why I started having these parties in the first place) and running, hosting, creating, marketing, etc... for my parties, all the while, raising my 3 sons, managing a large estate, and otherwise dealing with life itself as a single woman, time has not been so plentiful to me that I've be able to get to know people.

Then to add in the confusion of peoples names, email addresses, screen names, and remembering the faces of each and connecting that all together.... where was I?

I'm sorry, I'm venting here... the point is, the name 'Kathy' sounds familiar, but without some sort of visual clue, I really have no idea who you are.

Too many people, too little time (and memory)!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol thats awesome. Jay has always been Pookie...dont tell him that shit lol. or Pook or Pooks. My bff's nickname is Cookie. He is a big shot and laughs..he said Shells, you are the only person in the world that would ever call me Cookie.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'm terrible with names. When I was dating I referred to them all as some pet name I gave them. Biker Dude, Hiker Boy, Science Guy, etc. My bestie pointed out to me one day even before I admitted or knew it that Mr Sav was someone special. After months of me referring to him as Science Guy when I spoke of him I actually called him by name . She was like "WHO???"" I said " You know Science Guy" she laughed and said :Oh no this is serious isn't it?" and she was right LOL.

I like pet names but do not like others to use a particular "pet" name . My bestie calls me Tink , always has , her kids call me Tink to this day but no body else has ever or will ever be allowed to call me Tink.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5454 posts)
I am horrible with names. Great with faces, bad with names. I am also one who adores nicknames. If I like you, I probably refer to you by a nickname. Its just who I am. I would feel odd almost, calling someone by their name during sex if I do not know them well. haha, thats odd, but true. I just stick with baby.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'll know I've lost it when I actually start calling Mr.SA Mr.SA instead of his actual name. HH.

Mr. Sexus calls everyone "Darlin'" Easier that way.

I usually remember people's names. Sometimes I will ask them, and no one has ever gotten offended (that I've noticed). And VA, I've been at our said parties in VA where I've had my brains fucked out by a younger guy in a group room, and as he's all done and we're hugging goodbye for the evening, only then have I asked his name. Kind of hot when it's anonymous like that.

Gina (I like my name and I love when people say it)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
i am better at remembering screennames than their real names

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2053 posts)
I dont try to remember names... I just fuck em and throw em outta the room so I can shower and sleep.. im a bitch like that..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2197 posts)
There have been times when I wanted to simply put "Mrs. Scandle" on my nametag when attending meet n greet parties, especially those organized through this website.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8902 posts)
I think sex is a sex and nobody need to I remember nobody. In that case you guys if have sex with the same person and don't remember that then actually is the first time and everybody is happy... :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1084 posts)
I love to use mathematics when i see number. And i have some account in my head. If you meet 7000 people and have sex just with every 5 person it's 1400 sex connection. With that number Ron Jeremy is small baby. I love you lady... :()

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1084 posts)
hubby asked me once if we knew someone. i told him yes, we played with them before, but i still didnt remember their names

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2053 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Who are you again