Who Weirds You Out : Swingers Discussion 216188101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWho Weirds You Out
TOPIC: Who Weirds You Out
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
(not other forum posters - celebrities or other high profile people)

For reasons I can't explain, Julianne Moore completely creeps me out. I do not like her. I automatically dislike any movie she's in. I actually had a family doctor who looked remarkably like her who did NOT weird me out though - it's something in her demeanor, her personality.. I don't know. Sorry Julianne.

Who weirds YOU out?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, and @ Pandora......we're looking forward to that.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
That reminds me of a story, Sed.

About 12 years ago (long before meeting Miss Cpl or before exploring my bi-ness) I was driving across country and stopped at a rest area in West VA to use the bathroom. While getting in my truck, this short, pudgy older dude (early 50s?) who looked like Hank Hill's father approached me and started talking with what I can only describe as a Gay Forrest Gump accent. Basically, imagine if Forrest had a really bad lisp. Long story short, dude was hitting on me. I drove away pretty furious. Not because I got hit on by a dude, but because he thought I was in his league. I was a hot, young piece of ass at the time and he was old and gross.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
I so would not. I think that men giving head to each other is hot! If after years and years of me discussing this with hubby would come to a fruition I would be completely delighted. Unfortunately, hubby has zero interest in other men :/.

Who weirds me out?

Old creepy men who hit on hot sexy biatches who are completely out of their range. You watch these young hotties in complete discomfort trying to be nice to these creeps.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
Mrs. VA would probably go into cardiac arrest if I "surprised" her with that.

haha, im sure some people would like it but i certainly would not. pretty sure i dont need to worry about that surprise.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2076 posts)
I dunno about "leaping" over a bar VA, but she can for sure dance circles around, and up, it.

And @cplo, one of these days real soon Pandora and I are gonna find ourselves misplaced in Pennsylvania. I'm quite sure a mutually beneficial agreement can be reached.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
I agree , that cat might just starting biting somebodies nuts off.... It is almost as bad as men who ask us to meet with him and his wife, so We can get her into it, by seducing or comming on to her....

yeah I can just see the end result of some of the scenarios. I wonder sometimes if some people should just keep reading the penthouse forums and jerking off.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
If I ever played with Mrs. Pandora (if her name really is Pandora, which I suspect it's not)....

She would still not be the first girl named "Pandora" that I'd had sex with. I know!

1st one set the bar pretty high. I'd be willing to see if the next could leap over it :P

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
I'd love to open Mrs Pandora's box.

And yeah, that was the weirdest part of the whole thing.....the fact that he said he wanted to basically show her rather than just tell her. I have no interest in being around when that cat jumps out of the bag.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
that is one of those moments one should say to the requester, "do You really want to open Up pandora's box that way?"

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
"he was listed as straight but said he was bi and that his partner doesn't know, but that he wanted to basically surprise her by going down on a dude while they were all playing together."

Mrs. VA would probably go into cardiac arrest if I "surprised" her with that.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 94   End
TOPIC: Who Weirds You Out