Where are all the MILFS? : Swingers Discussion 33896
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhere are all the MILFS?
TOPIC: Where are all the MILFS
Created by: xandrianhubby
Original Starting post for this thread:
It's more than a Mom I'd Love to Fuck- it's an attitude that a mom has that makes her diverse and racy and fun to be around! I have a 5 year old and I'm at one of his sports events this past weekend, and I'm chatting with the other moms. NO sparky personalities, no interesting stories, no chatter about anything but flower pots and craft bizarres and how their whole LIFE revolves around their kids.

I am very dedicated to every person in my family- INCLUDING MYSELF. I can't identify with theses very nice but oh-so-ho-hum women who I don't even feel like I can tell a dirty joke in front of! What I think makes a MILF- besides sexy confidence and pride in your appearance- is energy, dedication to having a fun AND rewarding life, a live for today style of having fun- both family and adult, and the ability to make just about anyone feel comfortable around you. Total STRANGERS invite you to their parties becasue you will add life and energy to their crowd!!

SO moms, what makes YOU a MILF? Hopefully someone within 40 miles of me will read this, respond to it, and we can get together and talk about something other than gardening and cross stitch!!!!

ciao,

xandria

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
GMILF??? Two grandkids so far, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Poly, I am with you on this. I too am fortunate enough to be able to wear most of the latest fashions, and really like most of them. But I also wonder when is it time to draw the line, and say that I am too old to wear this or that. My son is 16 now and the only one still at home. I sometimes ask him what he thinks about what I'm wearing, because I don't want to embarass him. My daughter is 20 and we are the same size, so we frequently exchange clothes, which she loves. She thinks I look great in everything she wears, but nowadays I sometimes say no.... I can't wear that, I'm a grandmother now, thank you! LOL My family just doesn't get that its not the figure though, it's the age showing on my face.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
When the term MILF first came out, of course, I was never up with the current lingo of highschoolers, and they language changes daily. My older son has played sports since he was five and at one of his games, (which always started at 4), I would leave early directly from work, and being that it was actually hot, I was dressed pretty skimpy and in heals. When I was walking to take a seat I walked past my younger son and a bunch of highschool kids--and you heard was, damn your mother is a definitely MILF--and me, with my wonderful personality, said excuse me, but what did you call me? My son looked at me and said, mom, I will tell you later thinking I would forget. Poor kid, he didn't know how to tell me what MILF stood for, so had his older brother tell me, I wanted to die but was flattered.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
Can testify that Mrs. EandPofPGH is a MILF! After seeing her in person, rest assured she is def. one! She's a very very cool hip lady!

Washington PA
Username hidden
(199 posts)
Damn....when I read this topic I thought it was going to end up being a list of MILF's.

Oh well, it was entertaining anyway.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Was someone looking for me?

L., who must be a MILF cause I'm a mom and there's at least ONE person who seems to want to **** me all the time!

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Let us not forget the 'more-popular-than-it-used-to-be' GILF (Grandmother I'd love to fuck.

Yur is definitely one (imho), and as I get older so do my peers - GILFS seem to be replacing MILFs and SMILFs quite regularly.

(EGADS -- 10 years ago I wood hav never thunk it)

Zig -- GILF lover

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
Crystal hasn't qualified as a MILF yet, we do like to think of her as a SMILF (Step Mom I'd like to Fuck). Step Moms get no credit, though they deserve a world of praise. They still do all the things a "Mom" does, and are usually put on the back burner. To all the stepmoms out there, you desrve your own label, hopefully you'll like the one we came up with.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
Jinx to Licks...lol

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
I thought the M was for MOTHER?

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Where are all the MILFS