Where's all the guy's pictures : Swingers Discussion 400271012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhere's all the guy's pictures
TOPIC: Where's all the guy's pictures
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   12 to 21 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Um, well to be honest Ms. Party, I'd say your profile pic situation is similar to ours in that we have pics of me there. But that's pretty much for the female half of the other couples to determine whether or not they can tolerate me. Not many folks being drawn to our profile by MY pics.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5208 posts)
Just showing you we do have pics of Mr party. And opened our newest ones to you tomuch. ;)

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(87 posts)
She has hair?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5208 posts)
Note the wild red hair :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2417 posts)
wow, what a wake up call. that was very nice of you Ms. Party. we're certainly happy to reciprocate. ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5208 posts)
Opened our pics to you shesmooth. Thanks toomuch your a sexyass as well ;*

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(87 posts)
We've actually met lots of couples in person that have no pics of the guy (at least publicly) and the guy's pretty attractive. I have no idea why they hide him away or think he's unimportant. I'm sure they'd get a lot more interest if they had any pics of the dood.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19583 posts)
We've met partyinthewoods and they are very good looking young couple. That was the first time that a "no guy pic" profile didn't have a slob male half that we've seen though. She is especially hot, but I'm not a good judge of the guy thing other than the obvious stuff. :)

So I guess that the no pic of the guy is not an absolute BUT we don't "normally" email or reply to profiles when they only show half the couple. Wife isn't to heavy GG stuff and isn't into mystery dating.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2417 posts)
well "partyinthewoods" is a good example. she posts the kind of pics many guys who love this lifestyle want to see, but rarely do. being drop dead gorgeous as she is doesn't hurt anything either. i'm quite sure they don't get bored very often because there are a lot of people, especially couples who are in the LS more for girl/girl play who will see those pics and just say "hell yes" without even realizing they haven't even seen his pics.

LOTS of couples in the LS focused mainly on the girl/girl play just don't really care about the guy pics because it's really not what they are here for. they are often content to stay with just their guy, so they are here looking for what they do not have at home. soft, sweet, female. but that doesn't work for ladies who are equally concerned about playing with the male half. they need pics.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5208 posts)
I do cuz they are hoping their sparkling personality will make the other lady's clothes fall off once they actually meet.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2417 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   12 to 21 of 38   End
TOPIC: Where's all the guy's pictures