Where's all the guy's pictures : Swingers Discussion 40027101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhere's all the guy's pictures
TOPIC: Where's all the guy's pictures
Created by: luv2phuc
Original Starting post for this thread:
We both are wondering why most profiles have nothing but pictures of the women, but none of the man? True, men are more visual in most cases, however this is a couple's sight, and it's only fair that the women get a good advanced clue as to who or what they are going to play with. Too many profiles contain only pictures of her, and none of him, and if they do have pictures of the guy, they post pictures of him far away, or with clothes, or skiing or mountain climbing. Now that's all great and fine that these men are real warriors and sports freaks and hunters or what, but let's face it, these are not exactly the sexiest turn-ons for the women. Come on guys...take off your clothes and show us what you are made of. You have no problem showing off your women now do you? So what is fair is fair. Please....take a little time and think about what other people are seeing when they view these pictures. Use some imagination. And Pleeeeeease don't post your high school pictures!!! Current baby. Current!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Apparently you're a "newcomer" in case you haven't heard. LOL. Please say hello to all my other "newcomer" friends down there in SA for me.

You hot assed old perv. ;)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5334 posts)
Are you saying I am old Smooth, or a perv? Both are accurate descriptions. :-)

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
oh ladywolf, you're a sweetheart and that is one of my favorite pics of you. apparently today must be "be kind to old pervs "day. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5334 posts)
I for one know damn well I'm trying to sell myself as much as I am my lovely wife.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20246 posts)
Now Smooth,

You know the ladies here, me included, enjoy the pics of your sexy self just as much as we enjoy the pics of your lovely wife.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
yeah pic deletion is not allowed. Just black out the face on one of those private pics and make it public. Problem solved.

Oh and come to Lex lol.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2757 posts)
Are you trying to get me killed? LOL.

Uh no, let's not jump to any deleting of photos. Please. It's just one opinion, and I don't hold our profile or pics up as "the standard" by any means. Our public pics do not show our faces, but they do give you a good idea of what you're getting if we get together, and as you've noticed the private pics show you the rest. That's what most couples, (especially the ladies) seem to want, and I know it's what my lady wants. Just let her see what kind of shape he is in. She doesn't expect him to look like "The Rock", although she'd soak her thong if he did, but she does want to see that he takes some measure of pride in his appearance.

Now. No more talk of this "pic deleting" nonsense. ;)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5334 posts)
Toomuch we dont do pics while we are playing. I'm the photographer and usually the one who like to play the most anyways lol but definitely need to come and spend a little more less crowded time with you guys :)

Shesmooth typo on the question mark lol. I think u look like a sexy guy! We were in Florida in may actually had the best vacation ever with a great local couple! I took your constructive critism to heart. We have had a small problem with couples where the male plays seperate and he just wants me. And when I really thought about what you said maybe its my own fault for displaying our profile of mostly just me. Not on purpose as stated before I just enjoy taking pics.But should I delete some of mine? He is a pain in the ass to try to get to pose with/for me.

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(87 posts)
I was about to take that as a compliment... then I saw that question mark at the end. LOL. That's very sweet of you sexy girl. Another thing your guy and I have in common, we're both members of the "smokin' hot wives club".

You know, Florida just happens to be one of America's favorite vacation destinations. ;)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5334 posts)
Sexy redhead. Love the new pics. Need some of you an I though :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2757 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: Where's all the guy's pictures