Where's all the guy's pictures : Swingers Discussion 40027
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhere's all the guy's pictures
TOPIC: Where's all the guy's pictures
Created by: luv2phuc
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
hders: Thanks for the access to your pics, that was real sweet of you. And you are right, you guys are too far away, probably will never get the chance to meet you. But in the spirit of your generosity, I have given you access to my private pics.

But I guess my point was the people who always want to see my private photos bur are not willing to share any of theirs. And you do have pictures of the male partner, but this topic is right, there are rarely pics of the guys. We ladies like to see the guys as much as you guys like to see the ladies. So give it up guys, and get in front of the cam and post those pics.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(6 posts)
As a single straight woman, I have myself replied to couples before about why there are no pics of the guy. If you are wanting my attention, there had better be pics of the man. And the second thing is, don't ask to see my private pics if I cannot see any of your photos. I have public ones posted so you can see what I look like. If you choose to have all yours private for whatever reason, that is cool, but at least offer to share them with me before you ask to see "more" of me. Each time I get a request from a guy (single or couple) to see my private pics, I go to their profile to see what they look like, and nearly always they have no pics, or they are all private, or they are all of the female. Come on guys, please post some pics and give the ladies a chance to see you. And yes for gods sake, I love to see a photo of a nice cock, but I really prefer to see your face or at least a shot where I can tell what the rest of you looks like.

Foxy

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(6 posts)
This subject has been discussed many times. I think it's true that women are the "bait," however indelicate that description seems. And with the high percentage of bi or bi-curious females, there's extra incentive for female pictures. So we understand that pictures may be heavily weighted toward the female of a couple.

Still, there should be at least a couple decent pictures of the man, too. If a woman is expected to be interested in swinging with another couple, she wants to know that the other man is at least somewhat physically attractive to her.

We post pictures of both of us, but more of Mrs. Valovers because that's what we think most people want to see most. But two or 3 of me are included too, so that women can decide if I'm too butt-ugly to even consider meeting us.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We agree ! Theres too many profiles with just a pic of the female. The female in this group always wants to see a pic of the guy shes about to meet, a g rated pic works just fine. sfvcouple

Sylmar CA

Username hidden
(15 posts)
just was chatting with a couple the other day, they said wheres your picture. I said get past the piercing pictures and nudes there it is. I think most wish to see the female its a visual thingSpecially as most think its the personality and how people are then looks!along with we must be friends first

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Schwing, we're with you!

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
We keep a good balance of both.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8839 posts)
We try to keep an equal amount of pictures with both, just her and just myself on our profile. It just seems to be the right thing to do as we are not just looking for people who are only interested in the ladies. That being said, we really prefer to see pictures of people out and about and in various settings WITH their clothes on. We'd much prefer to find out what is under the clothes in person.

Sugar Land TX

Username hidden
(771 posts)
Because women are the bait. Personally, I think pics of men doing things they enjoy (hunting, etc.) are sexier than naked pics. I have not seen too many naked pics that I have thought are sexy but I have seen quite a few regular pics that I thought wow!

I do agree however, that there should be more pics of the men. It really sucks to have to ask a couple (or anyone for that matter) for a pic and than have to tell them no thanks.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17587 posts)
We both are wondering why most profiles have nothing but pictures of the women, but none of the man? True, men are more visual in most cases, however this is a couple's sight, and it's only fair that the women get a good advanced clue as to who or what they are going to play with. Too many profiles contain only pictures of her, and none of him, and if they do have pictures of the guy, they post pictures of him far away, or with clothes, or skiing or mountain climbing. Now that's all great and fine that these men are real warriors and sports freaks and hunters or what, but let's face it, these are not exactly the sexiest turn-ons for the women. Come on guys...take off your clothes and show us what you are made of. You have no problem showing off your women now do you? So what is fair is fair. Please....take a little time and think about what other people are seeing when they view these pictures. Use some imagination. And Pleeeeeease don't post your high school pictures!!! Current baby. Current!

Antelope CA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Where's all the guy's pictures