When men orgasm : Swingers Discussion 43075
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhen men orgasm
TOPIC: When men orgasm
Created by: kajun_cpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Meetandplay & Kajun,

Thanks for the opinions.

Clifton NJ
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Sorry Kajun, but please allow me to put a little twist on this topic. We are pretty new to this and could use some opinions.

During one play session, I was receiving oral from the other couples wife (no condom) and felt the urge to cum. She was on top. I took my cock out of her mouth and pulled her up toward me to fuck her tits. She had no problem doing this and I came on her chest. She didn't seem to mind, but then again, we didn't discuss it. I know it was appropriate for me to pull out of her mouth, but was it inappropriate to cum on her? This was the first and only time during a soft swap ( no intercourse ) session that the other woman made me cum. My wife didn't mind, but I just hope I wasn't out of line.

Thoughts ???

Clifton NJ
Username hidden
(15 posts)
If a man told you that his orgasm wasn't diminished when he pulls out before he came then he was lying LOL. It absolutely kills the orgasm not being wrapped in a warm, wet pussy! "Air" orgasms just don't do it LOL

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(34 posts)
True.

Pheonix is right, interesting topic. Something that hasn't been covered several times already. To answer the question, we do require the use of condoms, but do not go so far as pulling out prior to ejaculation.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Actually Schwing it asks for both men and womens experiences,lol. Perhaps Sexxnpassion meant that your actually at a higher risk(if there is a pinhole)during the act,when pre-seminole fluid can leak,then when the actual load is released!Great post Kajun! Have never seen this topic before! "G" Whiz

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4669 posts)
The original post asked for women's experiences. Did we really think someone would post their experiences without adding in some opinions also? It's part of every forum I've ever seen regardless of the type of site it was on or the subject.

I didn't see anything that appeared to be out of line. Of course, that is only my opinion. If we are going to stop expecting people to post their opinions we may as well close the forums.

R

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
kajun, you can't go back and edit your post, but if you discover right away that you have errors in it, you CAN correct them! Just highlight the text of your post, copy it, then under your post hit the "delete" link. Your post will disappear. You can then hit "reply" again, and paste your orginal post in its entirety so you don't have to retype it. Then simply do the editing you wanted to do, and submit.

Voila! Your edited post now appears the way you want it to.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
FYI, anyone who has unprotected sex where the man is going to pullout before coming is also known as a PARENT. I assume most people here know that. Even before a man ejaculates he loses semen, and that pre-ejaculate is more concentrated with sperm than found when the entire load comes out.

Whn single I never even let a boy-friend rub his bare erection near my pussy unless I was on the Pill or something. Obviously it's harder to get pregnent if the pre-cum is rubbed on your vulva or at the vaginal opening, than compared to it being fully inserted. BUT>>>you can still get pregnant, and why risk that?

About the wearing a condom but "pull out before you come" question, I can't imagine a man being very excited about having sex with me if I had that rule. The only time a man has done this was when the condom was kind of making it hard for him to climax, so he pulled out, whipped off the condom, and jacked off onto my titties. But that was his decision, not mine.

I'm not really all that worried, to be honest, if someone is wearing a condom and cums in me. I know it's still risky for disease, but I am prepared to get emergency contraception if the condom bursts (everyone know where to find that number in your phone book?) I have only had that happen once in all my years (with a b/f).

Sometimes if someone is really paranoid it means this might not be the best choice for a hobby. There ARE risks (pregnancy and diseases to name the most obvious, and whackos as well). If you can't make peace with those risks I don't think you'll be happy in this Lifestyle. Just my opinion.

Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Absolutely no offense but if I was told to pull out before I came while wearing a condom I would say "thanks but no thanks". I can see pulling out immediately after cumming while still erect to keep things sealed but being that worried about a pinhole is too much, I'd be worried about exchanging bodily fluids during kissing and oral sex before the miniscule possibility of a pinhole. To each their own though, if thats the way you need to swing then you have the right to your own rules and they should be respected.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(34 posts)
We have been swinging for 8+ years, and so far we've never encountered a single incident where a man wearing a condom pulled out before coming or was asked to do so. Everyone relies on the condom to do its job.

I did once have a woman give me a choice of using a condom or going bareback but not coming inside her. I thought that was interesting, because I never before nor since heard of anyone offering that choice. Besides, a man could SAY he wouldn't come inside her, and then go "OOOOPS!

I wouldn't recommend offering that choice, but I just mention it because it relates to coming inside or pulling out first.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: When men orgasm