Wheels advice : Swingers Discussion 209814
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWheels advice
TOPIC: Wheels advice
Created by: Fun_Ahoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
My 16 yearold has informed me that she desires a Kia Sorento. I've researched them, but would appreciate any info from Kia/Sorento owners. Satisfied or not? Pros or cons? Reliability? Any particular options or packages that you would recommend?

(Apologies if this interferes with discussion of other burning topics like squirting, cock size, and whether no response is a response).

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
My brother owned a KIA Sorento for a few years and was quite happy with it. I have a good friend who owns an Optima and is love with it. He tried to convince me to purchase one when my car was stolen. I test drove both the Optima and Soul and was quite impressed with both.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
My son just bought a Kia Optima, he's in love with the car. Me personally, I would have preferred a larger car, perhaps even an American SUV, but he works, he earns, so I go along :).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16453 posts)
Your pics cause burning that interferes with my thought process.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5462 posts)
My 16 yearold has informed me that she desires a Kia Sorento. I've researched them, but would appreciate any info from Kia/Sorento owners. Satisfied or not? Pros or cons? Reliability? Any particular options or packages that you would recommend?

(Apologies if this interferes with discussion of other burning topics like squirting, cock size, and whether no response is a response).

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Wheels advice