Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Wheels advice
TOPIC: Wheels_advice
Created by: Fun_Ahoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
My 16 yearold has informed me that she desires a Kia Sorento. I've researched them, but would appreciate any info from Kia/Sorento owners. Satisfied or not? Pros or cons? Reliability? Any particular options or packages that you would recommend?

(Apologies if this interferes with discussion of other burning topics like squirting, cock size, and whether no response is a response).

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
My brother owned a KIA Sorento for a few years and was quite happy with it. I have a good friend who owns an Optima and is love with it. He tried to convince me to purchase one when my car was stolen. I test drove both the Optima and Soul and was quite impressed with both.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4450 posts)
My son just bought a Kia Optima, he's in love with the car. Me personally, I would have preferred a larger car, perhaps even an American SUV, but he works, he earns, so I go along :).

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Your pics cause burning that interferes with my thought process.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
My 16 yearold has informed me that she desires a Kia Sorento. I've researched them, but would appreciate any info from Kia/Sorento owners. Satisfied or not? Pros or cons? Reliability? Any particular options or packages that you would recommend?

(Apologies if this interferes with discussion of other burning topics like squirting, cock size, and whether no response is a response).

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12655 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Wheels advice
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.