Whats your take on this subject : Swingers Discussion 43025101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhats your take on this subject
TOPIC: Whats your take on this subject
Created by: katnraycpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Canadians DON'T like it doggie style. After all, somebody has to pull the sled!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I can't think of anyone we know in the US or Canada that doesn't believe in free speech. But is it really okay to yell "MOVIE" in a crowded fire house?

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Curious, Those poor souls in the WTC that day were victims, they were guilty of nothin more than goin to work that day. churchill is way off base comparin them to nazis. The WTC victims compare more to the prisoners in the death camps, churchill could not be more wrong. Yes hitler was brilliant, brilliantly evil. He knew exactly how to pull the worst of evil outta the best of people, and he used that to rally his country, but dammit, look at the result. His way was the way of a coward, and totally without honor. Any idiot can inspire evil, it's easy. He lacked the guts to inspire good. He led by inspirin fear, fear led to hatred, hatred led to the death of millions. Yes the world can be made a more orderly place by exterminatin everyone that's different. And that's exactly what radical islam wants to do. If ya want historical comparison, what ben laden did on 911 was to turn downtown New York into a death camp. To compare the victims of 911s death camp to the perpetrators of other death camps is rediculous at best. It's people like churchill that enable people like hitler and benladen to exist and thrive. churchills rhetoric is pure garbage, and if that's how he really feels about America, we oughta deport him to north korea.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
My take on that churchill character is @%*()&*%$@#%&(*%^$#^*((^$@!$^())(*&^$@$^&*%^##@%&**(*(&%#$$^**(*&*^%%$!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
we never really get into asking this question to any we have met to date.Its really irrelevant in what we are seeking.If I was a betting person I woud bet its probably the same climate ourside of swing that it is on a national basis on thec political side of things. On religon , we woulld say that active christians are on the low percentage that we have met. Active menaing just that active in the church. As far as those that believe in a higher being ,I am not sure we have meet an atheist.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I always have mixed feelings about freedom of speech issues. On the one hand, I am offended by remarks like that Colorado professor's. On the other hand, I recognize that the 1st Amendment right guaranteeing freedom of speech is essential to a free society. Sometimes that means we have to tolerate rather intolerable things like offensive statements (what offends some of us may not offend others) and even tolerating exhibitions by the Ku Kux Klan and neo-Nazi organizations. I guess protecting a free society and a free press makes it worth tolerating offensive people and organizations - as long as it's just their SPEECH or demonstrations. If they ACT on their (to us) offensive principles, then we can bring the full force of law to bear on them.

"Democracy is the worst possible form of government, except for all the others." - - Winston Churchill

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I'm liberal, but not to extremes, I don't think we need to change everythin all the time. I align with some conservative points, but again not to extremes, sometimes change is warranted. I believe there needs to be balance, each in it's time & place. In my opinion, extreme liberals and conservatives both have closed minds.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
That is quite a possibility Va but on the other hand not the only one. Bacchus and I have swinger friends all over the country and a few in Canada that apologize to us profusely. We find the majority of swingers we personally know are conservative Christians. However, I have no idea if that's because the majority of swingers are or because we are and so that's who we're more likely to become friends with.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
I think that the political/religious/cultural preferences of your swinging acquaintances will probably reflect those of the general public in the area where you live. I would expect regional differences would exist, just as they do between "red states" and "blue states," and between rural areas and large urban centers.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Whats your take on this subject