Whats up with this : Swingers Discussion 429661021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhats up with this
TOPIC: Whats up with this
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well see femandbi, we all do love you. I hadn't noticed the rambling but then I'm from NY and you'd have to go on much longer for ME to think it was rambling. Ladywife

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Well thank you ladies! Nice to know I'm not being ignored. That I should take it as agreement on my opinions. Seems I tend to ramble on at times, and usually dont make comments on forums unless another's post gets my blood pumping. Never thought to transfer that thought to other's as well. I guess with seeing it that way, now I feel a bit relieved and a bit dishoveled. Maybe I should play a little stupid and unknowledgable just to get responses out of others. I really should work on keeping somethings to myself! LOL

Thanks again, and if at any time you wanna add some input, feel free. Even if it is a one-liner - Mischief! I have enjoyed your rampages as well and havent replied cause you said it all!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Fem:

I HAVE noticed you. I like your mature take on things. I haven't responded because you normally state your case completely with no need for comment from me.

I try not to post too many one liners. smile. I can remember a post I disagreed with you on. You just posted a fairly long missive on another thread. It was complete, accurate, and dead on.

Please know. There are those of us who noticed you. My lack of response in no way should be taken as ignoring you.

Smiles,

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Ummmm I could add something.......

Austin PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
Just thought I would stop in and say I have nothing to add! smooch!!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
You know, I recall another thread not too terribly long ago about this very issue...it was called "Am I Invisible" or something similar.

Nope, I can say I'm not intentionally ignoring you, and yup, I can agree we all feel that from time to time!

L., who decided to stop being ignored by gettin busy in the flirty thread ; )

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Fem, we'd never ignore you. We never see your posts.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8938 posts)
You should just shut up. LOL Just kidding.

As Pen has stated already, we all get that feeling at one time or another. I also agree with Pen that is more than likely that no one had any thing to add to it. I would just look at it like everyone is agreeing with you not ignoring you.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
It seems like every time I post something in the forums, its left ignored or unreplied to. Am I that abrassive that I am offending people or do I just leave them so flabbergasted that they cant think of any response? Is it me or should I just shut up? LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
TOPIC: Whats up with this