Whats up with this : Swingers Discussion 429661011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhats up with this
TOPIC: Whats up with this
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Awe come on! We arent that bad! We would never hurt anyone - unless they wanted us too.

We are just two, strong minded, power women who dont really go for that shpeal that men think works on women. Some women might enjoy the shallow attempt, but we need a man with a little more intellect to get our attention.

I do agree however, the helmet and kevlar might be a good idea! And steel toe boots may not be a bad idea either!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
We just want to know if they ever come our way so we stay home and don't risk it!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
You may want a Kevlar vest, too!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Note to self, wear helmet when meetin those two. <weg>

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I have a feeling, the more funshine and I get together, the more rukus we will create! Watch out world!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Oh pen, you have no idea!

Just to fill you in, we were in a bar, her and I and a male friend. This really old, unattractive, drunk couldnt take his eyes off of her and finally tried to make his move. Ready for this pick up line - "can I buy a cigarette from you?" Well, you can only imagine us trying to keep composed. She gave him one and he headed back to the bar. A little while later, he says in short to me, shes really cute and I like her. Well, we had to have a little fun. I said, "sorry, she's with me." He then asks, "well who's he with?" and funshine turns around and says, "he's with us of course!"

Can you imagine what went through that old guys mind? The look on his face was priceless! To say the least, he got quiet pretty quick! LOL Bet we filled many of his thoughts for several nights to come.

This might be a "had to be there" scenerio, but I can still LMAO about that night and share the story whenever I can.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
LOL, thats a better word. Just like that guy at the bar, he got quiet real quick!

Why is it that we can make others quiet by us being so loud! LMAO Kind of like a gunshot at a fireworks show.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Hey funshine! Yeah, we had a discussion on this topic at the bar. Seems we both fall into that category! Hehe, leave it up to us to shut someone up! LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Awe, 4play, too sweet! Should I add some other pics to get you started? I would hate to let anyone's sex drive decline.

And to you Bacchus.....mmmmwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! I feel the love!

Most of the time I post just to get out my thoughts about a certain subject, and try to instigate a reaction in others. Damn, are my opinions that universal that even my nudges for reaction are typical? Mmmm, never been called typical........alway one to get reactions, often create instances that force others to feel something, even if its negative........I like to open people up, make one of their senses raw.......its out of love or just to give life to someones thoughts. I find most are conformists and say or dont say what is expected. BORING! I never remember those people, just the ones that entice a reaction back.

Ive been known to start fights amongst other people, even had a man come over a bar just to choke me cause of something I said. Lets just say he had issues not me. I was just being honest, and most "cant handle the truth".

Ok, thats the end of my early morning banter. Enjoy your day and smile, cause someone out there has a mission to try to piss you off somehow, somewhere.........................hehe, and it just could be me! LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
yes sexy, you add a lot! Wheew!

Where have you been I have not been worked up just seeing your picture for a while! *sigh!*

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
TOPIC: Whats up with this