Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Whats In the background of pics you perv
TOPIC: Whats_In_the_background_of_pics_you_perv
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
11 to 20 of 22
User Details are only visible to members.
This makes me think of the picture floating around facebook of the girl who tried to take a sexy picture of herself & there was a floater in the toilet.

Shelbyville KY
Username hidden
(262 posts)
prrrrrr

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"Here kitty, kitty. I have a treat for you!"

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"your stupid cat."

I also prefer smart pussy.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12661 posts)
I'm sorry that you don't want to see my kitty ;)...

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I don't want to see a picture of your stupid cat.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I sometimes wish SLS would allow us to provide feedback instead of just approve or deny pics. There are times when the pic is soooo unflattering that I wonder what they were thinking?!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4450 posts)
Some of the pictures people put up boggle my mind. I sometimes want to email them and ask "What the fuck were you THINKING when you put that one up?"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24458 posts)
We don't just look at the background, we look at the people, how they appear, what they're wearing, the background etc...some people look dirty, not the good kind of dirty, dirty as in truly dirty, aka filthy. I'm not sure why people don't realize that pictures are part of their resume, so to speak!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Some people have a tremendous amount of junk in their yard.

Family pictures on the wall of their house. Once in a while a pic of our kids or family ends up in a pic. When it does, I blur it out.

But yeah, piles of laundry, or just junk. I'd be lying if I said we'd never been guilty of this.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24458 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
11 to 20 of 22
TOPIC: Whats In the background of pics you perv
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.