Whatcha think : Swingers Discussion 221632
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhatcha think
TOPIC: Whatcha think
Created by: Coastalcouple843
Original Starting post for this thread:
About five months ago we were contacted by a couple that was interested in us and we agreed to meet face to face at a local venue. They never showed up. Now they have a new profile, but the same pics, the husband on this end has actually ran into the male half of the other couple...but he (from the other couple) didn't realize it. Recently, this same couple emailed us with obvious interest in meeting. We dislike the outliers in this scenario, but really would like to meet this couple. It's somewhat sarcastic which is definitely something we enjoy. Sarcasm plows through the cloudiness of many situations. We are a very honest couple when it comes to our profile, but enjoy physical and mental play.

So, what says the fora in what our next step should be?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"@ Nic...so we tell them we want to meet somewhere in the North Carolina mountains???"

Sounds perfect, I'm in! Kind of you to meet me half way. ;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Did the couple give any explanation as to why they stood you up? That would be first thing for me. Things happen, yes. Esp. when you have children, things do happen...and family comes first. But today there are too many ways to relay an apology and explanation, stand ups are not excusable. So...number one, I would want a reason...and would expect an apology. Would I meet these guys? Probably not, and if we did it would be at an event where if they did the same shit we wouldn't care anyways...such as a party. I would def not set up a more intimate meeting until you can trust that they show.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I think you and your spouse should plan a romantic evening together, if you are interested in this couple, then invite them along for the dinner portion. If they show up, cool beans, if not, continue to enjoy your evening. We swing to enjoy ourselves, if others enjoy the ride, we are happy to have them along. At no time do we engage in games or get backsies. They may have had a legit reason for standing you up the first time, or they may be complete flakes, bottom line is if YOU are interested in THEM, then give them a chance to fix the mistake.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
@ Nic...so we tell them we want to meet somewhere in the North Carolina mountains???

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Set up a meet and let me know when and where it is so I can monitor the progress. Then if they don't show....well, it's always good to have a plan B.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nice!

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Your profile states when you make a date you will be there. These guys didn't show up.

I wouldn't want to go through the hassle of getting ready to go out and meet them for the same thing to happen again.

HOWEVER. The naughty part of me would want to set up the date and not show up for them and let them get a taste of their own medicine.

Good thing hubby keeps some of these naughty things from happening.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Do whatever your genitals tell you to do. And tell you brain to put a sock in it!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Appreciate the responses.

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(77 posts)
I am in agreement with the previous two posters. Why would you be interested in meeting a couple who treated you so inconsiderately?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4967 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Whatcha think