Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Whatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha_reading
« Prev  1 ...  87  88  89  90  91  92 
911 to 917 of 917
User Details are only visible to members.
I have books I also reread, and they come at my from different points in my life.

Right now finishing up (soon) the Fourth Dark Tower book, Wizard and Glass, by Stephen King. I'll take with me a new book, W. Bruce Cameron's "A Dog's Purpose" this week as we travel.

I usually have 2 or 3 going at a time, but right now concentration is waning, so I'm going to finish one before beginning another. I keep a journal of the books I read.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
I just finished Idiot America.

Looking for the next.

Kindle for Droid is a wonderful thing...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22848 posts)
The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins

It seems I am always (re)reading The Catcher and The Rye.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Good topic! Thanks Fun! YOU are living upto your name. How nice!! Thank you*

I love to read and do consider it a luxury. I tend to read non fictions and biography. Just finished Dreams from my Father. I liked it. Starting Mob over Miami, today lol

Enjoy joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
Just finished the book "Unbroken...' , well written book and an incredible story of determination and survival. It is unbelievable what this guy accomplished and endured in his life...reminded me to keep the stresses and problems of everyday life in perspective, most of the time its not that significant

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1625 posts)
Just finished Heaven is for Real... Cute, easy-read book. Just started The Last Child by John Hart. I always have a book started!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(757 posts)
Threads for critters, gardening, dinner, movies, etc. Does anyone read any more? What are you reading, do you recommend it, and why or why not?

My most recent read is Natasha Trethewey's "Beyond Katrina," a collection of poems and prose about the Mississippi gulf coast. I fell in love with her the first time I met her and heard her read, several years ago. In this work she confronts racism, urban development, and the way in which natural disasters reveal seams in our society. But she does so through observations about individual persons and their experiences. A very good read.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14129 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  87  88  89  90  91  92 
911 to 917 of 917
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.