Whatcha reading : Swingers Discussion 18103310631
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Start   631 to 640 of 717   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, just finishing Carrie Fisher's Wishful Drinking.

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Kat, I had to smile when I read your post... Just last night I was bored and flipping through the channels and ended up finding To Kill a Mockingbird. Then while watching it I was looking for a book to download to my iPad and ended up downloading Grisham's A Painted House which was one of my favorites!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Ive enjoyed John Grisham books as well. I tend to read thru an author. So when Im finish with Ann Rule, Ill be onto another writer.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Lust killer Ann Rule

I read tons of crime at the pool.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
I met and became friends with John and Renee long before he started writing or became famous. When he finally got a publisher to print up 5,000 copies of his first book, I bought a couple of them just to be friendly, never dreaming that his writing career would ever go anywhere. Years later, someone told me that 1st editions of A Time To Kill that were inscribed with the kind of personal note he wrote in mine, were worth several thousand dollars. Who ever said that reading wasn't profitable? lol

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I think I'm going to read John Grisham's the rainmaker at some point.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I just finished John Grisham, " The Confesssion".

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
Seems like this summer has been the time for me to re-read a lot of stuff. Just finished Rising Tide, about the great Mississippi River flood of 1927. One of the best-researched books I've ever read, well-written, and engaging.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Leeza, it's a very well researched and clearly written book. I haven't read the mcClellan book. I always had the impression that he wasn't very plugged in to what was happening, and that he was just a namby pamby sort of mouthpiece.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I have that book Fun - I guess if you're re-reading it, it's a good one? I'll have to get around to it. Did you read What Happened by Scott McClellan? I just finished an ARC, After Lyletown, very good, not what I expected. Also read The Templar Salvation - a fun, quick read. Currently reading The Long Dark Tea-time of the Soul (Douglas Adams).

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6917 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Start   631 to 640 of 717   End
TOPIC: Whatcha reading