Whatcha reading : Swingers Discussion 18103310621
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
GoTo Page: Less ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... More 
Start   621 to 630 of 700   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Seems like this summer has been the time for me to re-read a lot of stuff. Just finished Rising Tide, about the great Mississippi River flood of 1927. One of the best-researched books I've ever read, well-written, and engaging.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10373 posts)
Leeza, it's a very well researched and clearly written book. I haven't read the mcClellan book. I always had the impression that he wasn't very plugged in to what was happening, and that he was just a namby pamby sort of mouthpiece.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10373 posts)
I have that book Fun - I guess if you're re-reading it, it's a good one? I'll have to get around to it. Did you read What Happened by Scott McClellan? I just finished an ARC, After Lyletown, very good, not what I expected. Also read The Templar Salvation - a fun, quick read. Currently reading The Long Dark Tea-time of the Soul (Douglas Adams).

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Some discussions in the political forums have prompted me to re-read The Price of Loyalty, about former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill's inside view of policy-making in the GW Bush administration.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10373 posts)
I've been looking and really considering getting a kindle or nook. I could use to read more, it's been awhile.

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Re-reading A River Runs Through It

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10373 posts)
Starting Moby Duck this weekend. A lovely and looney friend sent it to me, so there's no telling how off the wall it might be.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10373 posts)
Still plodding through the Madison biography, all 700 long pages of it, and now will jump back and forth between it and a couple of ARCs I received, Crude Deception and Tomb of the Ten Thousand Dead. Leaving on a trip tomorrow, not sure what else I will throw in my bag.

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
"The way to the superior man" by David Deida

This book will make most open minded people get the iwhole picture when it comes to men & women and or sexual desires. Easy to read and my personal night stand webster LOL.

Juba

Grifton NC

Username hidden
(1364 posts)
men are form mars and women are form way way out there but I still love them.....BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... More 
Start   621 to 630 of 700   End
TOPIC: Whatcha reading