Whatcha reading : Swingers Discussion 18103310592
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
GoTo Page: Less ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... More 
Start   592 to 601 of 709   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I Heard You Paint Houses" : Frank "The Irishman" Sheeran & Closing the Case on Jimmy Hoffa. An interesting Mafia autobiography, some of which took place in NE Pa, an area I'm very familiar with.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Destiny of the Republic: A tale of Madness, Medicine and the Murder of a President

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
WOW PG - that's a lot! Can you recommend a few? Thanks.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6816 posts)
we have a whole bookcase of books on WWII including one my grandmother in law wrote about my grandfather in law who died as a POW one of about 8 bookcases devoted to books on wars.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Dooms Day Book by Connie Willis. Haven't finished it. I'm frustrated with it right now because I think I know where it's going, and if I am right, it's too predictable. Finished Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand (author of Seabiscuit). It was a great story of the physical and emotional cost to an American POW in Japan during WWII.

-B

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Finished a gem of a ghost story, The Small Hand and then a book called Inherit the Darkness. I found it in a box in the basement - it had a sticker on it 3 for .99 - wow. It was published in 1972, actually not a bad little thriller, but the world it described, as far as how women and men interact, was very interesting. I found it hard to believe that the world was actually like that in 1972 - OK, I wasn't even a teenager yet, but still....

Rdy2play - I agree with you, I don't know that much about WWII, and need to read more. I'll definitely check out Mediterraneo!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6816 posts)
RDY123, I read that a few months ago and hubby gets the blog updates on his kindle. opening up was an interesting read as well and Polyamory.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Deb, I am reading that right now too. I bought a copy as a wedding present for a couple I know that is getting married and decided to get one for myself.

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
lease contracts, business books, and re-reading all the crap I wrote that I thought made sense at the time.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Read Jim Axelrod'd In the Long Run last month.... superior read that certainly forces reflections on one's priorities! V

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... More 
Start   592 to 601 of 709   End
TOPIC: Whatcha reading