Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Whatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha_reading
« Prev  1 ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ... 91  Next »
581 to 590 of 906
User Details are only visible to members.
Lighten up St. Francis. He does that stuff to see if he can get a rise out of the overly sensitive. You rarely disappoint.

Btw, the designation of Poet Laureate is made by the head librarian of the Library of Congress; not sure how political that is. And also FWIW, Tretheway had already been named Poet Laureate of her home state, by the Republican Governor there. So Fu you, Akron.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14013 posts)
I forgot to mention yesterday that when talking to my sister about her current reading material, I told her a friend had recommended another book. Rdy, it will be interesting to see what she has to say about "The Ethical Slut." (I'm such a trouble maker!) Wasn't it you who wrote about it here?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
Started and almost done already with Toni Morrison's Home. Unexpected, but very much her style of writing.

I thought we looked pretty "normal," like people who don't swing, or whatever, but boy was I mistaken!

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
ROFLMAO!!!!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
Scandle, My cousin was reading it while recovering from major surgery, and I picked it up to see what all the fuss was about. I could not bear to read it. I am not particularly intellectual, but I cannot stand to read shit - and boy was it shit. As far as the sex is concerned, I do forget how different we all are - especially when we hang out here and kid around as much as we do.

The other day I was with a vanilla friend and I said to her, "what do yo think of this shot of my boobs?" and handed her my iPhone. I thought she was going to choke to death. It never occurred to me that having 6 photos of one's boobs, a crotch shot and a pic of my BF's ass might not be the norm.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6398 posts)
independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/insight-kathryn-bolkovac-whistleblower-6291533.h tml

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"Liberals love to award each other. "

Akron You are like my son was at 12. Say anything outrageous you can think of and blurt it out to shock people. Once in a great while it's actually funny as hell. The rest of the time simply annoying....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"On a different note, you should watch the movie, or at least read about the incident. "

I will. As any organization can have bad actors, was this systemic or a 'bad actor' scenario?

All in all, I think the peace corps is a good idea that needs to be picked up, brushed off and brought home....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Sed and Peghey, my sister is VERY vanilla when it comes to sex, so she thought the sex scenes were pretty steamy. She gets uncomfortable when I try to talk to her about sex and quickly changes the subject. :-(

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
Liberals love to award each other.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ... 91  Next »
581 to 590 of 906
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.