Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Whatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
GoTo Page: Less ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... More 
Start   571 to 580 of 711   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not fond of reading on backlit screens. I do like the kindle cases with the built in light, that is what I have although the Kindle fire is sort of tempting... The kindles as much as I like to encourage reading will be like the DS's and have to stay on a shelf in the living room at bed time. My youngest is a night owl and would never go to sleep lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17885 posts)
how old is your son? my girls are 7 and 9 seems to be a good amount of books out there for them. And the new kindles are less then 80 so not horrible in price. My youngest left her DS out in the rain last year but I think she learned her lesson.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17885 posts)
my kids are big readers. they are both reading several grades above where they are. My mom might be getting them Kindles for christmas.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17885 posts)
personally I'm reading contracts of all sorts....bleck

Hubby just brought back 6 boxes of books on the military and war (frankly I can't believe his dad had that many that we don't already have) and a couple of books he found hidden on how to have better sex lol hubby was amused at finding them.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17885 posts)
remember when dick tracy had a tv on his wrist and talked to other people,remember when people used to walk around and talk to other poeple and the police would put them in jaill as crasy..hhhmmmm...how things change and yet stay the same.life goes on......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Not reading Ray Bradbury right now, but thanks for the reminders! Absolutely love him - my dad introduced me to him with a 2 or 3 book collection of short stories when I was probably 8 or 9; it included The Illustrated Man and The Martian Chronicles for sure, I can't remember the other book(s). I know it's in a box around here somewhere. We just put in a bunch of beautiful made-to-order bookshelves, so all books are coming out of boxes, yay!

I love Ray Bradbury, and he was my introduction to sci-fi and fantasy, which I still very much enjoy. Very interesting to see many things come true over the years that used to be fiction.

I'm reading Why New Yorkers Smoke, an anthology of short stories inspired by the theme "What is there to fear in New York City?"

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7006 posts)
Hunting Evil - Carlton Smith

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Kat: Wasn't referring to you. Was thinking of ZZK, but then I changed my mind and decided not to venture into outer space after all.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I was thinking about picking up a book on cryptography so that I could learn to decipher coded messages.

On second thought, fuck it, I don't really care.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Puppet by Joy Fielding. One of those fast mindless reads. I needed one.

Now, for a fast, mindless...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... More 
Start   571 to 580 of 711   End
TOPIC: Whatcha reading