Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Whatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha_reading
« Prev  1 ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ... 92  Next »
541 to 550 of 917
User Details are only visible to members.
young fiction fans, download "Halcyon: The Harbinger." it's a cheap download for e-books. Good characters, interesting story, and full of fantasy. It starts out a bit slow (and the first couple pages have a few errors that the author didn't correct), but once you get into it, it does make you want to read more.

I do read young adult fiction because I also like to write it. My reading tastes are even more diverse than my sexual ones.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
The Book of Five Rings - Miyomoto Mushashi

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
hmmm I might let my 9 year old start reading my Harry Potter books. So far we have only let them watch the first couple of movies.

I haven't read the Hunger Games, most reading I'm doing these days is Erotica for the simple fact that what little time I have to read I want it to be something quick and easy and that doesn't make me think to much with all I have going on right now. PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
Cincy, Give me a good story with characters I can identify with or root for and I'm happy, no matter who the book was written for.

Steve

Miamisburg OH
Username hidden
(219 posts)
I'm a Young Adult fiction devotee. I take endless teasing for this but several current YA imprints have suberb authors writing good fiction with characters that just happen to be young adults.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
I read the Hunger Games books and frankly I found them very entertaining even though they were written for a younger audience! :)

Miamisburg OH
Username hidden
(219 posts)
It is Miss Nine who's agog for Harry Potter. Ms. Eleven is all about the Hunger Games. She writes fan fiction that cracks me up.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
My 12 soon to be 13 year old is done with the whole Harry Potter thing. That's way, yesterday! It's Hunger Games all the way now!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I've been all over the world in a book.

Username hidden
(795 posts)
I still have not started reading my book. I dunno, I am not into reading as much as I used to be I suppose. I have started keeping a journal, but that is the closest I am to reading. I keep it in my purse, but at lunch usually one of the girls comes up and we talk and then at home I have other things to do.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ... 92  Next »
541 to 550 of 917
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.